Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling all doctors! (alan shatter)

Options
  • 24-05-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Regarding Alan Shatters excuse that he failed to provide a sample to the breathalyzer because he was asmathic.
    Just how bad would your astma have to be to prevent you doing this?
    I would assume you would need to have severe asthma/respiratory disease, be elderly or after strenuous exercise to not be able to do this.
    Or am I off the mark here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you answered your own question in another forum prior to posting here:

nino1 wrote: »
    what a crock of sh1t of an excuse!
    For the vast majority, you have to have respiratory disease , be in your 80's or 90's, be just after participating in strenuous exercise or all of the above not to be able to be able to blow into a breathalyser for 4 or 5 seconds with an air volume of 1.5 litres, none or which apply to Shatter.

as per the forum charter, we don't offer comments on personal medical situations and I think it'd be very inappropriate to comment on third party situations.

thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement