Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Printing Research - help!

Options
  • 24-05-2013 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm doing some research on 3D printing for a college paper, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there, thanks for clicking the link, any help will be a huge help so thank you in advance!

I'm doing some research on the 3D printing industry and community as an elective because I find it extremely interesting. I figure this will make it feel less like work!
    If you could answer any or all of the questions that follow it would be a great help.

1. What printer filament do you use? Are the most popular 1.75mm ABS and PLA? If not, what do you use?
    2.What price do you pay per kg?
    3.What colors do you use most often? Are clear and white the most used in the community?
    4.Where do you order from?

Thanks again! Best of luck

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want to do research, then do so in the research forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1088

Attempting to do so by posting it in completely unrelated forums like this isn't well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 3DResearch

sorry about that, I'm new to all of this! thanks very much for the help!

Advertisement