Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Series 2013 Tickets

Options
  • 23-05-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭

2013 Tickets Samoa , Australia New Zealand
    Category 1 Stand €35 €60 €75
    Category 2 Stand €25 €50 €65
    Category 3 Stand €15 €35 €50
    Category 4 Stand €15 €25 €40
    Premium Level €50 €75 €95
    Res View Premium & Cat 1 €17.50 €30 €37.50
    Res View Premium & Cat 2 , €12.50 €25 €32.50
    Res View Cat 3 €7.50 €17.50 €25
    Res View Cat 4 €7.50 €12.50 €20
    Schoolboy/girl €10 €10 €10

2013 Series Packages , Category Price Saving
    Samoa, NZ & Australia Premium €176 20%
    Samoa, NZ & Australia One - Stand , €136 20%
    NZ & Samoa Premium €130.50 10%
    Australia & Samoa Premium €112.50 10%
    NZ & Samoa One - Stand €99 10%
    Australia & Samoa One - Stand €85.50 10%

Sorry, world's laziest table.

Ticket prices look good they got announced today. Does anyone know when they go on sale, also if you buy a package do you get to pick your seats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Very reasonable prices, nice one IRFU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'll probably do all 3 for €60, never expected them to be reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭lologram

Good to see they have learned their lesson from past fiascos. Dare I say those prices are actually good? Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

This will be my first chance to buy as member of supporters club (joined to celebrate Joe's appointment). Very pleased with the prices. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Hrmmm... I'm not in the IRFU supporters club anymore. I wonder what are the chances of getting one of the packages... will there be any left in the public sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭LostArt

Has anyone ever sat in Res View Premium & Cat 1 or Cat 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Anyone else having trouble getting tickets on ticketmaster? Got my password yesterday, but can't seem to access tickets :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 koxy

Doesn't seem to be a problem, I got the tickets I wanted as soon as I entered my password

All Im seeing is this message

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17 koxy

On the email you received from the IRFU there is a link to purchase , once you click that it gives you ticket options.

Click find tickets on game or package you want and it brings you to area to enter your password and amount of tickets you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Got the tickets I wanted in the end, but that was a shambles. Ticketmasters "pick your own seat" fell apart, and then I was trying to buy two packages, and two single NZ seats, which meant that while it got all the way through to payment pages and near completion with both of them, it then stopped one and only allowed me to do one of the purchases, so I had to go back through the whole process again for the second set of tickets.

I must be a dope, but I can't see any link on yesterdays email :confused:

I was looking at the wrong email!!!!!!! F*ckin dope alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Ruby - The email is signed off by Barry C of the supporters club. If you scroll down to where he signed it (ie yours sincerely etc) you will see the link just above that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Crash wrote: »
    Got the tickets I wanted in the end, but that was a shambles. Ticketmasters "pick your own seat" fell apart, and then I was trying to buy two packages, and two single NZ seats, which meant that while it got all the way through to payment pages and near completion with both of them, it then stopped one and only allowed me to do one of the purchases, so I had to go back through the whole process again for the second set of tickets.

Same here. Things can never go smoothly on Ticketmaster can they !!? I ended up with premium tickets for the 3 games. Anyone ever been there for a game? Whats it like?

Thanks a koxy and DUBACC :) Got 2 tickets for IRE v NZ. Couldn't get the premium level, but hopefully, he'll be happy to just be going to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Bad timing, heading off on Holidays tomorrow so I'm broke! Fingers crossed I can pick up some tickets over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,854 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I wouldnt be chasing the premium level to be honest, its more money for less atmosphere, and the Autumn games can be bad enough for crowd punctuality especially in bad weather. Get down the North End or East Upper

Nice prices from IRFU, hopefully will encourage a diverse crowd and a big attendance, plenty of interest for Joe's first games no doubt.

Kiwi lessons from Joe..."Who are we playing first up Joe?" "Saaaaamwwwaaa"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭crisco10

seats for the triple pack were pretty shocking (although for €136, nobody can really be complaining).

Went for the double pack of Aus/Samoa and seperate All blacks tickets. Ended up spending a little more (think €160 per person) but not stuck in the upper back corner anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Got two tickets for both NZ and OZ in the South upper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Got two tickets for both NZ and OZ in the South upper.

How much were these tix?, for me South Upper is generally best value seat in the house esp if you are in first 10 rows. The price changes the higher you go anyone know what row that change is at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭BenMicheal

Any body have any unused codes? (Cheeky but he who dares wins and all that!)

I got four triple pack tickets, but I was refreshing the screen on the button at 10 a.m. and my first choice disappeared in the middle of the process. Not great seats at all, but good value and in Row B. Very little choice for the triple pack. Managed to buy insurance by mistake, but I see they have the refunding very streamlined now - they must have had a lot of complaints. Glad it's all done - it's worse than booking an airline ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

vienne86 wrote: »
    I got four triple pack tickets, but I was refreshing the screen on the button at 10 a.m. and my first choice disappeared in the middle of the process. Not great seats at all, but good value and in Row B. Very little choice for the triple pack. Managed to buy insurance by mistake, but I see they have the refunding very streamlined now - they must have had a lot of complaints. Glad it's all done - it's worse than booking an airline ticket!

Its most likely that you do not have that volume of people going for an airline ticket at the same time.

JustinDee wrote: »
    Its most likely that you do not have that volume of people going for an airline ticket at the same time.

Fair point....still glad it's done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Leslie91 wrote: »
    How much were these tix?, for me South Upper is generally best value seat in the house esp if you are in first 10 rows. The price changes the higher you go anyone know what row that change is at?

€60 for NZ
    €50 for OZ

• Registered Users Posts: 37,920 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got 2 seats for the all blacks game.

Premium Level Block 527 Row N. dead smack in the middle

Regarts Premium level its only ok. The seats are comfy and view of the pitch is fantastic, theres carpet on the floors and plenty of bar and food places/fancy bathrooms and a few fancy pictures on the walls and its warm indoors. Sometimes its possible to stand inside behind the window and watch the game.

Unlike Croke Park there is actually no restraunt area where you can have a meal. Thats in the next level in the aviva which is only for bankers and the likes

The only reason i picked premium this time around was because it was the only central west stand seats i could find

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭wavehopper1

crisco10 wrote: »
    seats for the triple pack were pretty shocking (although for €136, nobody can really be complaining).

Went for the double pack of Aus/Samoa and seperate All blacks tickets. Ended up spending a little more (think €160 per person) but not stuck in the upper back corner anymore..

Good tip, followed your example.

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

NZ sold out, some left v Australia and Samoa.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭MrDerp

awec wrote: »
    NZ sold out, some left v Australia and Samoa.

Picked up some reasonably good tickets for Oz.

Was quite willing to go to the samoa game also but the package couldn't deliver the same quality seat for the Ozzie game so I'll make an executive decision on Somoa in November.

Being honest, I didn't much fancy getting beat up by the Kiwis at 2pm on a Sunday

• Advertisement

NZ tickets hard to come by, but I have never ever seen the All Blacks, and am willing to sit just about anywhere for that match.

Advertisement