Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Luigi U Disc, whats the story with it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Yeah but how much is it worth as a collectors edition in 5 years time in disc format vs nothing for dlc?
    Got it for Eur 30 from zavvi with a 10% off code.

i probably get both

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€39.99 in gamestop now, release date is Friday. Do you need the New Super Mario Bros U disc to download and play this if you go the dlc route?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

€39.99 in gamestop now, release date is Friday. Do you need the New Super Mario Bros U disc to download and play this if you go the dlc route?

You do, the disc version is standalone however. I'll pick up the physical version, the words Nintendo & Limited Time Only, might...just might, make this a possible future collectible

disc vision is limited time only its only last a year or while stocks last

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

EnterNow wrote: »
    You do, the disc version is standalone however. I'll pick up the physical version, the words Nintendo & Limited Time Only, might...just might, make this a possible future collectible

So if you need to buy both the dlc and a new super Mario disc the €39.99 or hopefully less physical copy is quite the bargain, also limited time only with Nintendo is just that, look at the Red control pad version of XenoBlade for Wii as proof of that, you would need to sell a kidney, lung and your first born to get one now.

• Advertisement

not really i got xenoblades with out controller for €20 on sale from hmv and brought red pro classic controller for €21.99 in hmv last year

i ve bought the game from eshop and got error code instead how come instead of game

awesome but difficult since 99 seconds to complete to every level
    lol i wish i had more

ive just purchase new super luigi u from eshop for €19.99 because i own new super mario bros U and then went into download management and waited downloading to finish, and turn on the game new super mario bros U and wait updating to complete and play new super luigi u, which nintendo didnt tell me do I just knew because ive down this before come ninted im not complete known at all you must tell me what to step by step, its awesome but difficult since 99 seconds to complete to every level

Advertisement