Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Gaelic Football

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

cocoman wrote: »
    Results updated now.

I see team of the week has 6 Monaghan players !!!!!!

not possible as only 2 allowed per team isnt it ?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

not possible as only 2 allowed per team isnt it ?:eek:

Three per team at this stage.
    A few glitches in the system it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Received from Fantasy Gaelic themselves - The team of the week consists of the overall top performers over the game week in terms of points accumulated. This means it is possible to get multiple players from a single team on the team of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Received from Fantasy Gaelic themselves - The team of the week consists of the overall top performers over the game week in terms of points accumulated. This means it is possible to get multiple players from a single team on the team of the week.

I had a look again. It's actually the highest scoring team for week 2 that has 6 Monaghan players. Have a look at the team that's no 1 in Leixlip (Kldare). I don't know how it can happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

I emailed them about the clean sheet points for defenders not being applied. Was told they only apply to goalkeepers this year.. :rolleyes:

Just Bernard Brogan(c) and Dean Rock to play this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Bloody Lee Keegan and Dean Rock as (C) is killing me. Currently 553 in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »

Are there many playing outside of Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

stephenl15 wrote: »

Rock will probably reward you for a finish and he hasn't been a disaster so far.
    I'm in a terrible way really, hadn't paid much attention to the league and picked my team very quickly, stupidly made Cluxton captain as I thought he was on the far out frees and would knock over three or four a game in the handy first couple of matches. I'm 2070 at the moment:o

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

first time checking this since the start, currently ranked 2903:o David Keenan and Donal Shine in action for me this evening hopefully

Heads up. You can make changes until tomorrow for the provincial finals. I missed this one last year and it cost me a nice few points.

• Advertisement

Heads up. You can make changes until tomorrow for the provincial finals. I missed this one last year and it cost me a nice few points.

Made my changes almost straight away, couldn't resist :P

Don't forget you can make changes for the quarter-finals, deadline is Sunday at 1:45pm.

Anybody still playing, I had a dreadful start so didn't pay much attention but I've kept my team up to date as far as I remember.
    Having Cillian O'Connor as captain has made me 168 points already this week:eek:, very close to the top 500 now.

Anybody still playing, I had a dreadful start so didn't pay much attention but I've kept my team up to date as far as I remember.
    Having Cillian O'Connor as captain has made me 168 points already this week:eek:, very close to the top 500 now.

Gave up :P I'll check now

1049 in the country with 7 players from teams not in the semi :P

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Had forgotten about this, ranked 875 with 3 players each from dublin, kerry and mayo so should finish well! Was at the game yesterday, great atmosphere!

123rd in Ireland. 4 Dubs, 4 from Mayo and 4 from Kerry in my team.

Captained Bernard Brogan yesterday which didn't work out too well.

Advertisement