Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE O2 DUBLIN SEATING PLAN

Options
  • 17-05-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi,
    so i just got tickets for a concert in the o2 and my section is GA2, i asking for standing but i presume they were gone? where is GA2? all other sections are called block A, bock B so im just wondering is this block G?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

It changes with every concert but this is a rough guide

o2-plan.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

where did you buy the tickets from and what concert is it for?

Never heard of any seating in the o2 labeled GA2:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 yep_

yeah iv seen the seating plan but im confused as to why its called section GA2? when i refreshed the page after i paid for the tickets it said block A, im just confused as to why mine says section GA2 and not block G? thats why i dont know if its block G or standing?

GastroBoy wrote: »
    It changes with every concert but this is a rough guide

o2-plan.gif

Sorry but I've been to I'd say up to 20 (if not more) concerts in the o2 and have never seen that layout :confused: There is never any seating/standing at the back of the stage.

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Sorry but I've been to I'd say up to 20 (if not more) concerts in the o2 and have never seen that layout :confused: There is never any seating/standing at the back of the stage.

As I said, rough guide, I didn't make up the feckin chart

• Advertisement

i bought them today on ticketmaster . it says section GA2, Row G2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

If the section mentions "GA", then it's General Admission or a standing ticket. The "2" probably refers to the entrance that you're supposed to enter from. Standing tickets will mention row and seat numbers probably just to fill in those fields but the tickets are still standing. This is The O2 seating chart for standing gigs:
    12902s.gif

yep_ wrote: »
    yeah iv seen the seating plan but im confused as to why its called section GA2? when i refreshed the page after i paid for the tickets it said block A, im just confused as to why mine says section GA2 and not block G? thats why i dont know if its block G or standing?

Wouldn't worry possibly just a typo or else that's hpw they lable flat seating (see pic). Just make sure you bought the ticket from a legit selling agent.
    I'd say you are in flat seating G row 2 maybe.
    here's a seating layout of the o2.

12092s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

yep_ wrote: »
    hi,
    so i just got tickets for a concert in the o2 and my section is GA2, i asking for standing but i presume they were gone? where is GA2? all other sections are called block A, bock B so im just wondering is this block G?

Thank you.

It stands for "General Admission 2". These are standing tickets. They use different sequences for the standing area to keep track of tickets sold.

Don't worry, these are standing tickets.

PS; the seating chart previously posted only relates to Wrestling (and similar type) events held at the O2.

This is the chart you want when standing section is in use;

O2-Dublin-Standing.jpg

As I said, rough guide, I didn't make up the feckin chart

But it's not even a rough guide as the chart isn't even an o2 Dublin seating plan:confused:. Fail

• Advertisement

oh okay cheers , i wish they were more specific

oh thank god! thank you so much :)

But it's not even a rough guide as the chart isn't even the an o2 Dublin seating plan:confused:. Fail

Yes, it is.

Thank you! so relieved :)

Yes, it is.

Really :confused: Link?

Not sure why you're getting so worked up but if you insist

http://www.theatresonline.com/theatres/dublin-theatres/the-o2-dublin/seating-plan.html

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭argentum

Some of the events on it The O2 are not just music gigs and they do have seats at the back of the boxing and wrestling rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Could any of you guys tell me what the view would be like from block N? Is it really far from the stage?

12902s.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

The view from block N will be fine, the O2 doesn't have a single bad seat since it's not huge and all the seats are on a slope, you'll be able to see the performance perfectly fine from the worst seat in the venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

GA is general admission i.e. standing. GA2 is the exact same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I'm just wondering if anyone can explain to me what the numbers going along the top and bottom of each block indicate? E.g. Block C 89-68 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

augusta24 wrote: »
    [...] Block C 89-68 ??

these are seat numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭argentum

seat numbers from left to right

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

But if you look at the chart that way then it would seem there's only 212 seats in row 1 of all the blocks? That can hardly be true surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

augusta24 wrote: »
    But if you look at the chart that way then it would seem there's only 212 seats in row 1 of all the blocks? That can hardly be true surely?

Sounds right to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1 honteg1

I just bought a ticket from done deal for concert in 02 Dublin, my ticket is ground floor gate3, my friends already have the tickets bought but has a different gate number but can someone please tell me can we all still stand beside each other or will we be in different areas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Youll have to enter through the gates on tickets but its the same building so ya meet up when inside no problem unless ye have a mixture of seated and standing then you might have difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

You'll have to enter through the gates on tickets but its the same building so ya meet up when inside no problem unless ye have a mixture of seated and standing then you might have difficulty.

This is not necessarily true, I was in the same situation when I went to Jay-Z last year, I was with two other friends who had entrance 3 tickets and decided to chance it, they scanned my entrance 1 tickets at entrance 3 no problem.

I'd ask the guys before you get in queue and explain that you're on your own, I really don't see them making a fuss over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loi09

Hoping to get floor sitting tickets from getme in. Com for Country2Country in the 02 was never in it before are these gud general seats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loi09

Got offered tickets for block D row 6 are these good tickets for the 02 Dublin ,Is it close to the stage?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement