Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepy Hollow [Fox - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The internet seems rather awake right now owing to Sleepy Hollow's finale, and not in a good way.

As Mo Ryan put it, "this show trying to set a record for self-inflicted wounds."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

So I read; I bailed after 4 or 5 episodes of season 3, but kept half an ear on events, on the off chance it found its season 1 mojo again. Such a shame, hope it's brought out back and cancelled cos clearly whatever fluke made that first season so brilliant didn't stick around.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A bit of a downer ending, for sure. Part of the show's glue was the chemistry between Mison and Beharie.

If it comes back, I suspect that we may see Betsy Ross turning up in the present as the new witness.
    In an ironic reversal of season 1, Crane would becomes the teacher in all things modern. Wouldn't that be hilarious. :o

For what it's worth, I thought it was a great season and I really enjoyed it. The finale left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

Time to put this puppy down.. its terrible

So you said yesterday. You must really hate it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

Mr E wrote: »
    So you said yesterday. You must really hate it. :)
    on a different forum :-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm happy for this to the series finale now. I'm not sure I'd be bothered watching a season without the chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod. It'd be Supernatural minus Sam or Dean. It just wouldn't work or shouldn't (and at least Supernatural makes a point of that).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 85,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

Sleepy Hollow is jumping from Universal Channel to Syfy UK channel with 4th season starting on Wednesday February 22nd at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 60,393 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It just won't be the same without Lieutenant Abbie.

I liked the opening episode and I liked the first meeting of the new team.

Also a nice twist to the end of the episode.

I liked the opening episode and I liked the first meeting of the new team.

Also a nice twist to the end of the episode.

The minute she mentioned that her daughter started acting weird a few weeks before, I knew she had to be the new witness, it was way too obvious.

Excellent transition to the new team. Really enjoyed that episode.

Another very strong episode. The new cast are working well together.

A lot of doubters thought this show wouldn't survive Nicole Beharie leaving, but after 8 episodes I'm inclined to think "Abbie who?"

Great season so far. The visions of old Crane are ominous...

A really great season so far and I was one of those doubters for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Nice to see Jenny back.

• Advertisement

What an ending to this weeks episode.

Holy twist after twist after twist, Batman. Wow. :)

They are ending this season on a massive high - the last few episodes have been fantastic.

It's great seeing John Noble back on screen.

Are there only 13 episodes this season? If so, next Friday is the finale.

Yup next week is the season finale and it's been a really fun season I must say.

That was a fun season and it can serve as a season or series finale if it doesn't get renewed.

With what Crane did to save the day leaves a little cliffhanger if it does get renewed.

Yeah I really enjoyed it too. Finding the weapon cache was a bit of a deus ex machina moment, but the hell sequence was great and I think we're going to see a lot more of Terrence Mann if there is a new season.

Jobe and Lara could be back next year too, and I could picture Jobe being part of the team.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

That show lasted about 2 seasons more than I thought it would; Mr. E and Agent Coulson seemed to have been the only people still enjoying /watching it too, going by the reaction & consensus elsewhere :)

One of those concepts that burned too brightly too quickly and had nothing in reserve: season 1 was such a rollicking good time & so full of energy, season 2 seemed like a totally different series. I abandoned ship during the third run myself, everything had just become too ropey...

Advertisement