Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debunking the Iona Institute-help please!

Options
  • 10-05-2013 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,I'm looking for info on the Iona Institute and how they have misrepresented studies etc...particularily pertaining to same sex marriage and how it affects the kids etc..I know I saw this stuff somewhere but just can't remember.
    Also,I recently read that the most conclusive study to date shows that it doesn't really matter what sexual orientation the parents of a child are-can anybody point me to this study please?
    I'm trying to show a rational person (who has been brainwashed by Iona) the truth,they have never heard the truth and have only been fed info from Iona but if I can prove to them(scientifically)that marriage between same sex couples doesn't have negative effects on the kid then they will repent,and that will be sweet coz they firmly believe what they have been force fed from Iona.

Comments

Advertisement