Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My little Pony, Skinny and Boney

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

o1s1n wrote: »
    Regarding the blue ship, I think you said it moved quicker on the horizontal and the red on the vertical?

Yeah I think that's how it works. You definitely getting a lesser amounts of enemy ships on the first level when playing as the Blue ship - so it makes it a little harder to get as high a score. Anything around 130k for level 1 is pretty good iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,517 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Cool, will check that out now in a sec :)

Bought 4 green and four pink Seimitsu buttons. Four plugs too.

Held off on the sticks for the moment, I need to look into that more to understand what's going on. I think my cab has SS plates? Here's a pic of under someone elses CP

cpbottomstriped.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

No actually, looks like you need flat mounting plates that sit across those pieces welded to the cp (mounts?). Take the balltop off one and unscrew the stick from the cp. Measure the distance in mm between the screw holes on the mount (center to center). The stock picture of the 56-1 stick looks like it comes with a VF mounting plate which is no use to you - it only has 2 holes to attach it to a cp.

There is an option to select the MS base plate in the second drop down list, if it fits your measurements, or else you can just buy other plates in their accessory section here.

MS plate, the central 4 holes obv screw the plate to the base of the stick itself, outer holes screw to the cp mounts (40mm x 84mm). :)

seimitsu-MSMeasurement.jpg

Just had a look back at my last order when I got 56-01 and 58-01-X sticks, I remember asking for the MS plates specifically as they exactly matched the mounts welded to my 1P CP. SS plates are on my 2P CP.

tl:dr: Get the plates to match your measurements and all will be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Yeah, like Andrew I'm not 100% sure SS plates are right here. Can you easily take a photo of the existing sticks and plates.

Gremlin solutions and or the AO wiki have diagrams of all the plates for reference to be sure to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 34,517 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Thanks dudes! Was having a good gawk at the sticks this evening and they're Seimitsus. The player 2 stick is really crazy loose (leading me to believe it was a sanwa! :D)

The player 1 stick is fine. I guess p2 is ruined as it's bang in the middle of the CP so people would have been using it more. So that'll definitely need to be replaced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement