Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Lift Enquiry

Options
  • 06-05-2013 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all, going anon for this.

Just wondering has anyone had experience with a breast lift?
    I've lost a large amount of weight and my boobs are basically wrecked from it :(

It is really affecting my self-confidence and I have a huge fear of being intimate with anyone because of it. The fear of what a lad would think of the boobs really upsets me.
    So I've been thinking lately that perhaps I should have corrective surgery as I'm only 25 so have many years ahead of me carrying these boobs!
    Basically I'm wondering has anyone had similar surgery? Obv you can't specify doctors or hospitals but I'm really curious about the cost. Money is an issue for me so I'd like to know if there's anyway at all I can afford it.

Thanks so much to anyone who can offer advice.

Advertisement