Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a particular "type"?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I like hot nerds. My last two boyfriends were dork,s but sexy dorks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Germanic blondes and Celtic brunettes. Smart, liberal, and able to tell me to shut the **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Tall women, 5'10 and up.
    Good figure is pretty important; bum n' boobs. A pretty face helps matters.
    Above all else, a good sense of humour, trustworthiness and selflessness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I don't really have a "type" when it comes to physical attributes. Tall, short, blonde, brunette - these are not things I think about that much. Personality traits are more important. It amazes me how specific some people can be. I remember one girl saying her ideal man would be over 5'9.5 WTF? Do these people carry a measuring tape in their pocket?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I don't really have a "type" when it comes to physical attributes. Tall, short, blonde, brunette - these are not things I think about that much. Personality traits are more important. It amazes me how specific some people can be. I remember one girl saying her ideal man would be over 5'9.5 WTF? Do these people carry a measuring tape in their pocket?

If they're tailors, maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Described half of Ireland there ha ha

i always think of most irish guys as being really skinny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Physically I like petite girls (im 5ft 8') myself..girl next door type, blonde or brunette, not into attention seeking, celebrity obsessed, shallow 'IT' girls...although there's plenty of them around.

I also find certain asian girls very sexy, thai, chinese, malay, indian..

Not to generalise but I find german wimmin to be very dry and its a turn off.
    I reckon our own irish ladies in
    general are the best overall, feisty and firey but if they are into you, you'll feel like the luckiest man alive :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Coffeeteasugar

Tall, nice smile and kind, my search continues though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Big tits, natural blonde. Served me well so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

• Advertisement
Advertisement