Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui AUG railed version+extras

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

Well the max I could knock off without the mags would be €50 so you would be looking at €300 for the rest and I wouldn't be dropping lower as I'm in no rush to sell. Everything is as new and ready to go so if it doesn't sell I will just end up keeping it to skirmish.

Your pricing seems a little off. You are Valuing the brand new mags at just over half the retail value and you are valuing a 3/4 year old gun at almost full retail value.
    This TM styer can be purchased on an English website for around €330 with a warranty, so I think €250 is a far offer for one that is 3/4 years old, even if it is unused

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

BB Magnet wrote: »
    Your pricing seems a little off. You are Valuing the brand new mags at just over half the retail value and you are valuing a 3/4 year old gun at almost full retail value.
    This TM styer can be purchased on an English website for around €330 with a warranty, so I think €250 is a far offer for one that is 3/4 years old, even if it is unused
    2x JG mags=$20
    4x MAG mid caps=$42
    plus shipping for the whole order (including other gear). €50 seems like a reasonable for BNIB mags, I certainly wouldn't say they are half the value or anywhere near.

As for the AUG it may be 3/4 years old but kept in a box and maintained, it is as new.
    When bought from a shop, an airsoft gun could have been in storage for a year/years but that doesn't lower the value. How it is used of course does lower value, as does the method of storage and of course you can only take my word that I have not used it but if you saw the AUG you would know that I take very good care of all of my airsoft gear and having been a collector I take pride in the fact that I kept such good care of the AUG so much so that I didn't want to skirmish it to keep it in pristine condition.

You may be able to purchase the Civi version of the AUG in a UK retailer for €330 stock, with one mag and a warrantly (if you want to spend the money to post it back and provided the fault was covered by warranty) however it would not come with a h-hop nub, Guarder clear hop up bucking, upgraded prometheus spring, Properly shimmed (Redwolf did work on the gearbox including shimming and spring when purchased which cost $80 to get done), modified battery chamber to accept 9.6V batteries (also done by redwolf) and an extra TM mag.

I don't mean to look like I'm trying to get the hard sale but I'm in no rush to get rid of this and the money gone into it is a good bit more than I'm asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

You forgot to include Vat and import duty on the cost of the mags which would bring it closer to the retail cost here.

I accept you have looked after the gun but you are still not offering a warranty and a warranty is better than the word of the most honest man.

Also until now you did not reveal all of the upgrades such as having the gun "Properly shimmed" and "modified battery chamber".
    I based the offer on what I knew and a budget, I was not trying to lowball you

GLWS

I'm not forgetting about the vat and duty, I am factoring that into the price of sale as nobody is going to buy the mags at cost price so I have valued the removal of the mags at €50 and would sell them seperately for €65 (package discount). AUG is €300 but get the mags with it for a small discount.

I wouldn't offer a warranty because I am selling the gun much cheaper than the retail price in the same condition (the incentive to buy it). I'd happily sell it for €50 more with a warranty if that was needed but even if the UK AUG fails you still have to post it back etc...=more cost for you/him.
    Again, you are welcome to check it out and see for yourself but I stand by my word that it is as described.

I had mentioned that the spring upgrade was done by Redwolf who also shim the gun which I forgot about until I checked exactly what their upgrade entailed when I was replying to you there. My apologies for not mentioning it, it's been a while since I bought it. Here is their upgrade levels of which I got level 1 (http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/power_upgrade_details.jsp).

I was merely mentioning things that the stock gun for €330 (plus shipping?) would not include so you would see why the gun was valued as such.
    I wanted to explain what was in it so that other potential buyers would not simply see the "you can get it new for €330 in the UK (source?), you are charging €350" and then get lowballed by others.

Also no worries, it wasn't a low ball offer I don't think. I would have considered €250 fair for a Stock TM in good condition.

Thanks for your interest.
    BB Magnet wrote: »
    You forgot to include Vat and import duty on the cost of the mags which would bring it closer to the retail cost here.

I accept you have looked after the gun but you are still not offering a warranty and a warranty is better than the word of the most honest man.

Also until now you did not reveal all of the upgrades such as having the gun "Properly shimmed" and "modified battery chamber".
    I based the offer on what I knew and a budget, I was not trying to lowball you

GLWS

If this isn't sold (or sale agreed) by tomorrow morning (9am) I plan to skirmish the AUG for the first time and will be withdrawing this from sale.

• Advertisement

This is withdrawn from sale, I did not end up skirmishing today but I am keping it none the less and will not be selling or trading it. Thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sicman

If you do decide to do a deal with BB Magnet I am still interested in the mag's.

Sicman wrote: »
    If you do decide to do a deal with BB Magnet I am still interested in the mag's.

Sorry but the whole lot is withdrawn.
    I am going to skirmish it so I'm not selling anything there.
    Thanks for the interest :)

Advertisement