Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC TMP+silencer, TM mk23, TM PC356, 3-9x Scope, AGM M4 Receiver, M4 carry handle

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

or a MILTEC COMMANDO AIR PRO GOGGLE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

bushball wrote: »
    or a MILTEC COMMANDO AIR PRO GOGGLE

Have a few slings already and a good amount of gas.
    I use mesh goggles myself although they mildly interested me.
    To be honest it would have to be something more substantial than that to make up the difference between the TMP and pistol.
    Have you anything else?

not reallym only a neoprene 1/2 face mask, balaclava, speedloaders, or a bipod how much cash would you want?

not reallym only a neoprene 1/2 face mask, balaclava, speedloaders, or a bipod how much cash would you want?

Make me an offer :) I don't know how much you value your pistol at second hand compared to the tmp.

ill be honest i dont really want to add cash, would rather get rid of some gear, u sure you wouldnt take some of the other stuff?

• Advertisement

ill be honest i dont really want to add cash, would rather get rid of some gear, u sure you wouldnt take some of the other stuff?
    Can you get pics of the googles and bipod please?

sure, sorry about bad quality pic, nly camera i have is in laptop

and the others too just in case youre interesed

sure, sorry about bad quality pic, nly camera i have is in laptop

and the others too just in case youre interesed

I've been thinking about it and really the only part I would like is the pistol but it's worth $60 less than the tmp and I don't need the other gear you have listed unfortunately. If it came with a few mags I would be tempted but not as is sorry.
    Thanks for the interest and taking the time to get pictures for me.

thats without shipping and custom fees but fair enough, glws

thats without shipping and custom fees but fair enough, glws

Actually that's taking your guns new value as $170 from redwolf and mine at $230 in den trinity (only place that lists the tmp full set I could find.
    The difference is $60, that is disregarding shipping and customs for both which would be higher for mine on both accounts due to being heavier and more expensive. You are welcome to do the math on that one but it's worth $60 more be re customs and shipping for either gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭N curran

trade for a p229 kjw?

N curran wrote: »
    trade for a p229 kjw?
    The TMP has been traded on another thread and sorry but I've no interest in the gun for other stuff.

3x9x40m scope still for sale as is the carry handle and AGM metal m4 receiver.

Advertisement