Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Install Problem

Options
  • 24-04-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭

Afternoon guys and gals.

I'm trying to install Inventor Professional 2013, but it keeps failing. I've installed AutoCAD 2013 without a hitch.
    I've saved the error log, so is there any kind soul be able to have a look at it to tell me what's amiss?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Did you contact your supplier with the error?

They should be your first call. Or do Inventor have a helpline/forum to post in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for your reply.

It's very hard to contact them. There's no email address. There's only a stupid pop-up window that you can follow links to a predetermined solution.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

You could ask on the Eng Tips Forum.

http://www.eng-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=790

Advertisement