Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls do you wear a bra or not? cause....

Options
  • 23-04-2013 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

I heard the other day that wearing bras actually promotes breasts to sag over time. I can see how tbh, if you support the breasts with something artificial then all that strength that was needed before to hold them up is not needed anymore so those tissues that do that job will weaken over time! am I wrong?

so with that said, do you wear a bra or not, and if not is it cause you realise this is what happens or has that got nothing to do with it.

I think a pole would be good to give an idea to the percentage of girls who do and dont wear one so hopefully you'll vote in it

Do you wear a bra or not? 3 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Charter wrote:
    The Ladies Lounge is not a place for men to come and start threads requesting opinions on X, Y and Z from women. Women aren't of a single mind or opinion. It is also not the place for men to respond to a thread on a women's point of view with "what about men?", this is considered "whataboutery" and off topic posting. If you want to discuss such subjects there are other forums on Boards where you can.

Please read the charter before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement