Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo Player Available

Options
  • 22-04-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am a banjo player with over 20 years experience. I play mainly traditional Irish but am willing to learn new tunes/songs, I am very familiar with most of the Dubliners, Clancys, Furys, Wolfetones, Sharon Shannon, etc.

Based in Co. Meath, willing to travel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

mickbanjo wrote: »
    I am a banjo player with over 20 years experience. I play mainly traditional Irish but am willing to learn new tunes/songs, I am very familiar with most of the Dubliners, Clancys, Furys, Wolfetones, Sharon Shannon, etc.

Hiya,

Couple of guitarists in Virginia with a few gigs lined up would be really interested in talking. Can you PM me a number and we can hook up?

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lilywhite2012

Hi ya , busy ballad trad group averag 5 nights a week looking for banjo player. Could you forward me on ur number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pjoleary

mickbanjo wrote: »

Am looking for banjo/singer to play at my father th birthday at his home to sing a couple of songs of Luke Kelly

Advertisement