Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Im Flicking Through Tv Channels

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

IM0 wrote: »
    bet you wish you aborted her now

What the actual fuck?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Did you pause and think before posting?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Wade in the Sea

LMFAO - if you look behind you, you will notice the "oh holy Jesus" line you just crossed fading in to the distance. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Holy sweet mother of jebus.

Jaw dropping moment there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Thread delivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dh0011

Preferably one on English grammar.

I suggest you get some manners rather than insulting people.

It is ironic that your last post was not a proper sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Insane abortion comment has me beyond gobsmacked, but back OT, my OH fell asleep on the remote one night, it was a long day so I didn't want to annoy him. Something Shore came on, they all are obsessed with Shores for some reason. Longest. Hour. Of. My. Life!!!! I think I actually dropped IQ points with it on in the background! He woke 15 min after it finished. I nearly killed him!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Insane abortion comment has me beyond gobsmacked, but back OT, my OH fell asleep on the remote one night, it was a long day so I didn't want to annoy him. Something Shore came on, they all are obsessed with Shores for some reason. Longest. Hour. Of. My. Life!!!! I think I actually dropped IQ points with it on in the background! He woke 15 min after it finished. I nearly killed him!

It's either Geordie Shore or Jersey Shore.... Steer well clear, it damages brain cells

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's either Geordie Shore or Jersey Shore.... Steer well clear, it damages brain cells

My IQ dropped just watching it! Dear Jebus I have no idea what Shore it was, but can we drown the féckers it whatever one it was! How do people watch this shíte religiously?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Great Mario Bava film on horror +1 right now... Hatchet for the Honeymoon.

Advertisement