Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kraussianism

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Maybe I'm not a clear and effective writer but I believed I clarified this point at least thrice in my previous posts i.e that I meant it in a non-literal sense, exaggerated metaphor, and hyperbole to reflect Krauss inability to articulate his own argument as the expense of using everyone else's arguments to prop up his own position.

Ok fair enough I hadn't seen your clarification.
    I can't say I completely get it; Krauss does flounder from time to time here alright but it seems more as a result of Exhaustion both mentally and physically (probably jet lagged).
    Hope Im not appearing argumentitive here btw but I think you've been a bit tough on Krauss and just wanted to get a better understanding of what you meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Jernal wrote: »
    Except for his idea with the 'brights' initiative that definitely warranted reproach.
    Perhaps, but come on, he looks like Santa!

Advertisement