Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks and Spencer €5 Discount on each item

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

9% cashback on Fatcheese for anyone interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

One order cancelled one says shipped so fingers crossed, and this for free now with the voucher http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Andante-Square-Pasta-Bowl/000000021080623001,en_IE,pd.html

Win Win thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 loadsofham

Guys

On Saturday I got the your order is shipped email shortly followed by the one telling me the order was canceled and here is €5

But just now I have received one telling me they have refunded my card and when I checked my credit card they had indeed debited my cards, not a hold and actual debit

Am I right in saying legally they accepted my order given that they debited ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Both my orders have been cancelled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

loadsofham wrote: »
    Am I right in saying legally they accepted my order given that they debited ?

It's always safest to assume you have no legal rights until it lands. It was a mistake on their part and we all knew it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement