Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed period

Options
  • 17-04-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm 18 and I've missed my last two periods. My period has never been completely regular and I haven't had sex so I can't be pregnant. I'm doing the leaving this year so it could be stress? I'm just worried if something's wrong with me

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry Starstruck7, medical advice is something we can't allow in the forum. Please seek proper medical guidance on this. Chances are very high it's something simple, but better to hear that from someone with the right expertise, rather than strangers on the interweb.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement