Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cerberus Tracking App

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

This app is great, and it does offer more than the default device manager, but does it offer so much that it's worth paying for?

I'm unsure but may well pay for lifetime subscription. I am worried that they will revoke the lifetime subscription again in future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

For peace of mind I think it's worth it. To be honest I think I'd happily pay that €4.99 a year and still think it was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Yeah I got the email last night also.

I think the 'one-time payment' for a 'lifetime license' is €4.99.

I got the same email.
    How can we be sure they'll honour the new 'lifetime license' this time around though. Nothing to stop them doing the same a few years down the road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Meh if you get it for 4.99 for 2-3 years you can't complain. Though if they pull the same ****e again I'll be gone.

Advertisement