Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Equipment

Options
  • 16-04-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a company that specializes in the sale of used, but still fairly new and modern IT equipment?

I know i can get such equipment on Adverts.ie and eBay etc.. but i thought id try and look for a company that could specialize in such things, quote and sell to me everything im looking for under one sale.

I have been tasked with designing a sizable corporate network, with various different needs.. they have a very small budget.

At first, i thought it would be easy, with a few basic servers, throw SBS 2011 on it and configure a few unmanged switches etc.. but it turns out its a lot bigger than that, with approx 500 end users.. all requiring different things..

i was looking at getting brand new equipment, all from different companies, and they all surpassed the budget by a massive amount.

looking for some food for thought, and to see if the community has any sources they can provide, that would be great! :)

Comments

Advertisement