Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which side of the bed do you sleep on?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

The right side facing the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

underneath......with the monsters......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Right side of the bed but on my left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Sleep on the left side, keep the sword arm free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Chop Chop

Right side of the bed but on my left side.

That's my favourite too, but recently the Missus decided she wanted that side, I now sleep on the left but on my face and stomach because lying on the right side of your body is for weirdos.

And farm animals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

shane9689 wrote: »
    personally, i like the outside when i'm on my own, and inside when i'm with someone

What if your bed is in the middle of the room? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

On the right - which is the left, depending if you are in bed or looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

HazDanz wrote: »
    Diagonal with a leg usually hanging out somewhere.

Thinly veiled I am very tall and have a rather long c0ck post!

I prefer 'the sandwich'. I sleep between the mattress and the bed. Means I don't have to change and wash sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

stoneill wrote: »
    On the right - which is the left, depending if you are in bed or looking at it.

As I peep through you're window, you are on the right. I'll be honest, it's a good look for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Left side with one foot sticking out.

Is that a joke?? that's how the murderers drag you out of bed, you're safe when its under the duvet.

I slept in my boyfriends twice this week, on the left side of the bed. Slept in my own bed last night, on the right, turned over just as I was drifting off to sleep and nearly fell out of the bed :o

• Advertisement

Couldn't work out what posters were talking about when they said they slept on the inside/outside, so thanks to the poster who cleared up my confusion. :)

I sleep on the right when himself is home. He's abroad for at least 6 weeks at a time and I have been waking up with my head on the right hand side pillows and my feet at the left hand side pillows. I must cuddled up to the pillows all night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

If I'm standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, my left arm is on my side of the bed, so that means I sleep on the left, right?

The headboard is against the wall and the bed is in the centre of the room, so neither of us is near the walls on the left or right of the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

The left, luckily my husband prefers the right. We swapped one night to see what it was like but it was too weird so we didn't do that again. My dad has to sleep on whatever side is nearest the door, which I find a bit odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Czarcasm wrote: »
    If I'm standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, my left arm is on my side of the bed, so that means I sleep on the left, right?
    No, if you face an object your left side is the right side of the object.

Lie prone on the bed, your left side is the left side of the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭BGozIE

Right side.

That changes if I go anywhere with the gf, she makes me sleep on the side closest to the door...prob in case a killer comes in they will get me first as she runs:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I sleep in the middle of my bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

I used to sleep on the left side but now that I think about it I've drifted over to the right in the last couple of months.

No matter which side, I tend sleep on the very edge with my back against the edge, facing the inside. I'm amazed I don't fall out of bed as I do toss and turn alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Side closest to the door usually.

Can't sleep against a wall at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

There's nothing like falling asleep after being on top of the wife and she whispers to you after as you drift into blissful sleep that was lovely. I wouldn't even notice what side of the bed I was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    There's nothing like falling asleep after being on top of the wife and she whispers to you after as you drift into blissful sleep that was lovely. I wouldn't even notice what side of the bed I was on.

What does she be whispering?

• Advertisement

shane9689 wrote: »
    personally, i like the outside when i'm on my own, and inside when i'm with someone

MY side.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Side closest to the door / not beside a wall, whichever side that is. Always facing out of the bed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

What does she be whispering?

I don't have a scubby but I will hear her inner most thoughts tonight when I hit the leaba with a few bottles in me. And there I was with a smile on me face as I taught of last night. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

the one with the sheet on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

The only side
    Damn single beds :(

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

Sleep on the right because i am right handed, easier to use the hand on herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Catphish

There is no way I'd have my bed with one side to the wall. There has to be a way of escaping no matter what side I'm on :pac: I have to be on the side nearest to the door, always have done. I'm like that no matter what room I'm in, I'm in the kitchen close to the door now. If I'm in the living room I'm sitting next to the door. This thread has just made me notice this..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

left side for sleep right side for sex hate the wet patch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    I don't have a scubby but I will hear her inner most thoughts tonight when I hit the leaba with a few bottles in me. And there I was with a smile on me face as I taught of last night. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A scubby?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Away from the window or wall and towards the door.

Advertisement