Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking car

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

Mariasofia wrote: »
    No i ain't fb chick although i am stunning ;) and didn't think i was flirting just offering advice??

ah well you are an internet lady so unless you are canadian I will assume you are tubby on meds and still have a 1970,s haircut....but thats just how I view things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    ah well you are an internet lady so unless you are canadian I will assume you are tubby on meds and still have a 1970,s haircut....but thats just how I view things.

Sooo wrong guess you will have to start a new thread for yourself ...why do i view the world so negatively when people genuinely want to help op with their car probs :)

Sooo wrong guess you will have to start a new thread for yourself ...why do i view the world so negatively when people genuinely want to help op with their car probs :)

Oh im not insulting you..you seem cool im just saying ive only seen hot girls online from canada... not saying I skype=test every nationality though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    Oh im not insulting you..you seem cool im just saying ive only seen hot girls online from canada... not saying I skype=test every nationality though

Never said i was insulted merely informed that you were incorrect

Never said i was insulted merely informed that you were incorrect

ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

[
    both will let you down at some point

My car never once let me down!

Women on the other hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

It's a pity 'lost in cork' wouldn't really get lost in cork!!

Advertisement