Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is possible to lose 3 stone in 9 weeks?!

Options
  • 11-04-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Help !! .. ok im been overweight since god I was born and have always been through yo yo diets etc Now I know before anyone says anything it might seem like a drastic weight loss, but I have a huuge event coming up in 9 weeks and really want to get to my goal weight .. for my height ... I am 14 stone and need to be 11 stone ideally as I am 5ft 7 ... any one advice on this ?! ... and im not too financially sound at the mo , so cant afford pricey gyms or nutrionalists advice ..! .. I just wanna know can this be done? ..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Frazzlecase not really the kinda thread for the Ladies Lounge and TBH I can't see it lasting in other forums either as drastic weightloss is not advisable.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement