Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bio balance centre

Options
  • 11-04-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Has anyone got any info on the bio balance centre in Dublin.
    They claim good results in helping with depression and reducing anxiety levels through nutrition supplements .
    Just wondering if anyone out there has any experience of the tests and results good/bad. There is a €395 cost to getting the tests . Would do it if I taught it was worth it. But a bit suspect.
    Any info would be great
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I dont think we can discuss things of a medical nature here however .. regular exercise along should assist with some levels of depression, and anxiety .. simply by becoming fitter, you'll gain a better over all feeling..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 toetoe101

bob2 wrote: »
    Hi
    Has anyone got any info on the bio balance centre in Dublin.
    They claim good results in helping with depression and reducing anxiety levels through nutrition supplements .
    Just wondering if anyone out there has any experience of the tests and results good/bad. There is a €395 cost to getting the tests . Would do it if I taught it was worth it. But a bit suspect.
    Any info would be great
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you ever got the tests done at the Bio clinic? I'm thinking of getting them done but like you am suspect forking out so much money for the tests without being completely sure that they'd be beneficial to me..

Advertisement