Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What subjects would be easiest to get 100 points in?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ladymacbeth

Easy A's (IMO...) ;

• BIOLOGY
    Yes, Biology. Although the course is quite huge, there is an incredible amount of theory to learn off and constant revision needs to be done, once you've learnt it, you know it.

• AG SCIENCE
    A one year course? I'm not sure about that. It's over-rated, that's for sure. It should probably be a two year course considering the amount of theory there is to learn. It's defiantly not an easy A for those who are looking for one. Ag Science is the perfect choice, however, if you are genuinely interested in Biology and Agriculture.
    Those who do Biology (and even Geography) are at an advantage. Many chapters aren't even as detailed in Ag!

Also, the project can be quite a pain and there is also an interview --- ie; over-rated subject! Love it though!

• IRISH
    If you're fairly fluent, it's easca peasca. Oral is grand, just prepare general conversational topics. Learn you're 20 Sraith Pictúrí, practice reading the poems. The poems are worth 5 makes less than you're essay on a studied story (eg; An Triail...)!!!!
    For the written exam, learn off essays. All the vocabulary you have learnt up to this point will stand to you in the Listening paper and the dreaded Leamthuiscint.
    The irish exam has a lot of 'parts' to it, but I think it is an easy A, if not a high grade, if well prepared.

• ENGLISH
    Well, English isn't exactly an easy A. It's an easy C3. And it's definately an easy B2 or B3. We've all been stuck on the B grade for ages! However, it's actually quite easy to improve on you're grade. With a bit of tweaking (and a bit of rote learning lol), you can get quite a high grade in it.

There just my opinions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 123SC

If physio is what you wanna do Biology really is a no-brainer! Ya, its difficult enough but there isn't a huge amount of understanding in it its mostly definitions and experiments with a few simple enough concepts to learn off. If your learning its yourself you should try start during the summer maybe just 2 hours each weekday for a month. I know 'learning off' is not what the Lc is supposed to be about but honestly if you cant learn off some Lc biology you haven't a prayer in physio! (sorry!)

Advertisement