Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream - Tues 9th April

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Going to give it a bash in dundrum now. Will report back

Success!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

according to the T&Cs you can queue as often as you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

Zaph wrote: »
    You can get Ben & Jerrys in the Odeon in Blanchardstown without having to buy a cinema ticket. I don't know about the others.

you can get the ice-cream by giving a minimum of €1 towards a children's charity.

Both dundrum locations have no conditions. Ask and you shall receive.(well not now though, it finished after 7)

Yes, I went to both locations. What of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Tried again in Tallaght and told had to buy cinema ticket. Think they made the rules up as the day went on!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

we went to the sweet emporium in skerries at 4.15 pm only to be told it was finished but the lady felt sorry for my daughter and gave her one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

4real wrote: »
    you can get the ice-cream by giving a minimum of €1 towards a children's charity.
    Libera wrote: »
    Tried again in Tallaght and told had to buy cinema ticket. Think they made the rules up as the day went on!

not surprised in the slightest.

We got the impression that we were the first to actually ask for the free cone in the adventure centre in dundrum.
    The girl seemed kind of surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got two in the cinema in dundrum. One before going in at about 6.15 and one after around 8. Nom nom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,891 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Very poorly organised and even poorer communications :rolleyes:

The website benjerry.ie is now down too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

unkel wrote: »
    Very poorly organised and even poorer communications :rolleyes:

The website benjerry.ie is now down too...

They seem to reply really quickly on their facebook page.

But yeah they should've made sure that all the staff knew what the deal was, and they should've let the customers know beforehand if the individual outlets were gonna have their own T&C.

Advertisement