Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Phil Hogan?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

davet82 wrote: »
    really disappointed, thought this was gonna be a wheres wally type thing :(

Hogan is a bit of a wally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

He's going to refresh him?

Something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

Saw him on the news the other day talking about water charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I was at an event recently and there were name badges on a table at the entrance. When everyone had taken their seats, including Enda kenny, the only badge left unclaimed was that of Phil Hogan.

I think he returned to his home planet at the last equinox

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I was at an event recently and there were name badges on a table at the entrance. When everyone had taken their seats, including Enda kenny, the only badge left unclaimed was that of Phil Hogan.

I think he returned to his home planet at the last equinox

Well la di dah , an event with name badges , on a table at the entrance no less ?

Just hold on right there , the only badge left unclaimed was El Slaphead Hogan ?

That means ....you are Hogan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭Archeron

I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times, he appears and takes all your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Oh I must stress, I was the most unimportant person in the room. Making tea and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

I seen him pooing into a crisp packet on the side of the m50 last Friday, he seemed to be on the verge of tears. Must have been a stubborn one.

Or it might have been the salt and vinegar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Plazaman wrote: »
    Where indeed? And what ever happened to Linda Kozlowski? She was gorgeous in that movie although time has not being kind to her. Still.

Oh I don't know, and without wanting to divert the thread, I would say time has been more unkind to Mick than Linda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Phil 'Hulk' Hogan has got a job playing Blaster in the new Mad Max film, he's away filming his part at present.
    Micheal D Higgins is playing Master in case you're interested.

Micheal D Higgins is playing Master in case you're interested.

He must have a break in his schedule for the Hobbit sequels.

Advertisement