Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think the Irish government should ban dihydrogen monoxide?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

And besides. Fish **** in it. Let's see you skeptics drink it down now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Definitely ban it. When heated it can cause severe burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

I have no idea whats going on.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

And besides. Fish **** in it. Let's see you skeptics drink it down now.....
    The word is fornicate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Full.Duck wrote: »
    I have no idea whats going on.

Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Jacobs: Well, let's see. First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. [McCroskey walks off] And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it- [Jacobs turns and starts to walk away, continuing to speak, trailing off as he gets further from the camera] he took her best summer dress and he put it on and went to town...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

The dihydrogen monoxide joke is old as **** but people are still falling for it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/21847888/dihydrogen-monoxide-two-florida-deejays-suspended-over-april-fools-joke

So kudos to the OP for giving it a shot atleast.

Advertisement