Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2013/2014 Rugby Jerseys thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,833 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

You've been tangoed

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

The_Dave wrote: »
    Leicseter Alternate
    320316.jpg

They're g-r-r-r-eat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Thud

just wait until they re-work that design as the Ireland second kit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Are Munster releasing a European shirt this month or was that just a rumour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

treviso kit this year is unbelievable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭eire4

Depp wrote: »
    treviso kit this year is unbelievable

Is that unbelievable good or unbelievable bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

eire4 wrote: »
    Is that unbelievable good or unbelievable bad?

I really like it actually. At first it looks like a kit man mistake but then you go "ahhh . . . genius!".

I accidentally the Leinster 3rd socks and the blue 1st shorts.

The training top is high on my hit list though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭eire4

Morf wrote: »
    I really like it actually. At first it looks like a kit man mistake but then you go "ahhh . . . genius!".

I accidentally the Leinster 3rd socks and the blue 1st shorts.

The training top is high on my hit list though.

I do like the new Leinster training top. I think it is actually better looking then the new European top.

jack-conan-training-ball-sep14.jpg

leinster-jersey-new-european-aug14.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

eire4 wrote: »
    I do like the new Leinster training top. I think it is actually better looking then the new European top.

jack-conan-training-ball-sep14.jpg

leinster-jersey-new-european-aug14.jpg

Oh god I actually think it looks worse now than when I disliked it a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Morf wrote: »

Got a link for it? I tried the Treviso website but it looks like it was done by an 8 year old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭LostArt

Leinster's jersey isn't actually as bad as I thought after seeing someone wearing it up close, still won't be buying it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Thud

Got a link for it? I tried the Treviso website but it looks like it was done by an 8 year old

Ospreys+v+Benetton+Rugby+Treviso+Guinness+fbgWYfnrHOkl.jpg

JamesAmbrosiniBenettonTreviso.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cian.fb.

LostArt wrote: »
    Leinster's jersey isn't actually as bad as I thought after seeing someone wearing it up close, still won't be buying it though

Yeah at first I wasn't a fan but I got it as a present the other day, it's quite nice in person

Advertisement