Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orphan Black [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This is becoming a bit of a chore to watch. I can't bring myself to care about the male clones at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

I thought that his was a great episode. Plenty of new information and twists.

Well Mark certainly takes his fair share of punishment and spends the whole episode drifting in and out of consciousness. His wife, Gracie, isn't having much fun either with being taken back by the Prolethians, getting felt up by a blind man, having a miscarriage and then getting cast out again. Her Mum is some piece of work.

Helena makes it out of her cell but not quite out of the compound. I know she is pretty resourceful but I think making a key for a lock you can't see, from a bone, using your teeth is stretching it a bit.

Another Castor clone dies, these guys are really dropping like flies.

Alison and Donnie's pharmaceutical adventure hits a bit of a bump but Alison recovers it nicely and gets felt up along the way(again). This ex-boyfriend might spice things up a bit, poor Donnie won't be happy.

I thought the last few minutes were great, the showdown between Mark and Rudy was very well done. At any moment either of them could have killed the other.

I was a bit confused as to what good Henrik's son was supposed to be but I assume that the son is a clone made from the original material just as all Castor clones are. Only because he was not made by Castor and his DNA was not mucked around with by the military, then he was an exact copy, not one that had been interfered with.

DMcL1971 wrote: »

I was a bit confused as to what good Henrik's son was supposed to be but I assume that the son is a clone made from the original material just as all Castor clones are. Only because he was not made by Castor and his DNA was not mucked around with by the military, then he was an exact copy, not one that had been interfered with.

That got confirmed this week but with the added plan of lets keep a Leda clone in captivity as a back up.

This weeks episode didn't jump around too much, now that Sarah, Helena, Mark and Rudy are together it simplifies things, at least for a bit.

So, Cosima has a new girlfriend but is she what she seem to be? Who is watching them? Is Shay just a new Dyad monitor?

Gracie's story line provided some light hearted moments as she goes through her teenage rebellion all in one go.

Plenty of action at the base with Helena unfairly holding Sarah responsible for her being traded to Castor. So despite Sarah trying her best to get Helena back she has now ended up replacing her. I doubt she will hold up to Castor's treatment as well as Helena did.

Having sex with a female clone is fun and responsibility free without any chance of getting her pregnant. However having sex with a male clone is a very dangerous practice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

This is becoming a bit of a chore to watch. I can't bring myself to care about the male clones at all.

prefer to binge watch since season 2, like that will be more interesting & will not feel a chore but need to watch only when feel so & don't compel :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Having sex with a female clone is fun and responsibility free without any chance of getting her pregnant. However having sex with a male clone is a very dangerous practice.

are the clones trying as many women as the can in case they get one pregnant?

The Leda clones were genetically engineered to be infertile but for some unknown reason Sarah and Helena are able to conceive. I don't think it has been stated yet whether the Castor clones can father children or not.

At this stage it seems that the clones are being encouraged by Doctor Coady to sleep with as many women as possible and to keep a note of them all and get a hair sample of each. The reason that they are doing this is unclear. I assume that Coady is either looking for a woman who gets pregnant from them, if they are infertile, or is just looking for a woman who does not get sick from sleeping with them.

I have a possible crazy theory.

In episode three Coady dispatched Rudy to find Mark and bring him back home. We then don't see Rudy again until episode four, where he receives a phone call from an unidentified caller while he was standing beside his motor bike. This caller told him the name of the hotel that Mark and Gracie were staying at. At that point, as far as I can tell, the only people who knew the name of the hotel were Mark, Gracie, Sarah and Bonnie. Mark, Gracie and Sarah certainly didn't want Rudy to find them which suggests that the call to Rudy either came from Bonnie or someone else connected with the Prolethians. Though I don't know why the Prolethians would want to give this information to anyone in Castor.

This week, when Paul gets back to the base and confronts Doctor Coady. They are sitting at a table having a drink. On the table is something that looks like an ashtray but it has a large sculpture of a fish on it, which looks very similar to the Prolethian symbol.

Coincidence or a clue? Does this suggest that Coady is connected with the Prolethians in some way. Bonnie or the Prolethians contact her and tell her the name of the hotel and she sends Rudy there? Who knows?

It still isn't clear how the Prolethians fit into this whole thing. So far it seems that Henrik used to be involved in the cloning project, he then ran off with the original samples. He used them to create his son Abel but Abel died (If there was an Abel, was there also a Kane?). Henrik then seems to have become a religious fundamentalist and decided that cloning is the work of the devil and that the clones are abominations and they need to be destroyed. This brings him in contact with Tomas who also agrees and is actively killing off clones using Helena. When Henrik finds out that Helena is able to have children he decides that she has been blessed by god. This gives him the bright idea that he should kidnap her, harvest her eggs, fertilise them with his own seed and implant them back into both Gracie and Helena. Why he wanted to do this I do not know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Really great episode last night. The last 5-10 minutes were fantastic.

I reckon that was the best episode so far this season. Lots of action, plenty of new information and even another new bad guy (I'm going to call him Arlington guy for now!). Will we ever find out how high the conspiracy goes or who the final bad guy will be.

The Alison and Donnie dance scene was fantastic. They may have nothing to do with the main plot anymore but they really inject some great humour into the show. They remind me of Walter and Jessie form Breaking Bad with Alison as the criminal genius and Donnie as the idiotic but lovable sidekick.

This episode had a very different directorial style than usual with the use of lots of flashback/dream/hallucination scenes. It was strange to see Beth and Charlotte back on screen again.

I hope Pupok makes a come back, he was one of my favourites.

We lose another Castor clone, though I suspect there are more where they came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, but after a sluggish start, I found the last 2 episodes to be very strong. My only complaint would be that some of the Leda clones don't feel really part of the story as a whole - it's really all about Sarah and Helena.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'd definitely agree with you about the Leda clones. It looks like Alison isn't even in contact with them at the moment, her story is very disjointed from everyone else (funny as it is). At least Cosima is still connected by working in the labs & researching what she can of the Castor clones, and Rachel was more involved with Felix visiting her in the last episode, but it's very much about Sarah & Helena right now. I don't have anything against that, but I'd like to see them all coming together a bit more cohesively by the end.

The last episode was definitely my favourite of the season so far.

The end of season 2 introduced us to the existence of Castor clones and separated Helena from the rest of the girls. For the six episodes of this season so far they seem to have focused mainly on two things, Sarah searching for Helena and developing the Castor clones/Castor project backstory. All other stories have been pushed to the side. There has been very little development of the plotlines involving Mrs. S. and her back story, Kira and Cal, Delphine and Dyad/Topside, Marian and Charlotte, Art Bell or the Prolethians.

Though I do thoroughly enjoy the Castor story, I suspect that from the next episode onwards we might get back to some of the other stories while Castor regroups. There are actually a lot of separate plotlines running and it would be very hard to keep them all moving at a good pace at the same time. If they follow them all, then each episode would be full of small chunks of each story and the show might seem to jump all over the place. The alternative is what they seem to have chosen, which is to concentrate on a few plots and then catch up on others later.

I have been listening to a few Orphan Black podcasts over the last few weeks. (Some are very good some are dreadful)There are some people on them who don't care about some of the plotlines at all and some are obsessed with others. They practically have fits when Delphine isn't in the show or they are livid that they haven't got back to the neolutionists or that Dr. Nealon deserves more screen time.

I would very much like to see a few episodes where they cross over some of the stories. Back in season one Sarah and Felix where both involved in the drug trade, so it would make sense to get them involved with Donnie and Alison. I'm looking forward to an episode where Alison has to make an important speech for her election campaign but can't make it, so Sarah (or better still Helena) has to stand in for her. I can see them busting Rachael out of Dyad and her becoming one of the good guys. How about Helena falls in love with Scott.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode. There were a lot of laugh out loud moments and it was an all around lighter episode. It reminded me a lot of the episode last season where they had an open day in the rehab clinic that Alison was attending, a lot of running around, hiding clones and people impersonating each other. The actor who plays Donnie is great, his comic timing is perfect and is rapidly becoming may favourite non-clone character. Also it was good seeing Felix with Alison again, he has been her bartender, her acting coach and now her campaign manager.

Alison's mother is s real piece of work, she treats Alison like a disappointing child and never misses a chance to belittle Donnie (or should I say Mr. Chubbs). Seems like she would go to any lengths to maintain the perfect family, not unlike Alison.

I didn't quite get why Cosima was going to such lengths to avoid giving Delphine her urine sample. Why would she be trying to hide the state of her health from Delphine? Surely if she is interested in her own health, then she is going to be working on it with Scott in the Dyad labs, which means Delphine is going to find out either way.

With Rachael recognising her own drawings in Scott's lab and immediately associating the symbols with Duncan's book, when shown it by Scott, it suggests that Rachael has her full memory and mental capacity. Her only problem is communication and movement. Also Scott does not seem to be scared of her any more.

Mrs S continues to be a real bad ass and a great mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,300 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was expecting a reaction from Rachel when Scott gave her the pencil.

Think this episode was the first in a long time where the green screen effects were obvious, especially when the clones were talking at the side of the stage.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Think this episode was the first in a long time where the green screen effects were obvious, especially when the clones were talking at the side of the stage.

I agree, the lighting was different on the two characters and the matting was clearly visible on Cosima as she headed down the stairs.

That was then followed by the scene in the bathroom where Alison introduces her mother to Cosima. In that scene Alison's right arm looked so fake that she appeared deformed. I couldn't believe how bad it was when their standard is usually so high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I've skipped all this thread as I dont want to spoil anything but im finding this hard to get into and on 4th episode now, does it get better

Mc Love wrote: »
    I've skipped all this thread as I dont want to spoil anything but im finding this hard to get into and on 4th episode now, does it get better

Well, it depends on what you are looking for. Personally I was hooked from the start, I found it to be an intriguing mystery. A lot of the time you are unsure what is happening but bit by bit the plot gets revealed while adding new twists. What is it about it that you are not enjoying?

Well, it depends on what you are looking for. Personally I was hooked from the start, I found it to be an intriguing mystery. A lot of the time you are unsure what is happening but bit by bit the plot gets revealed while adding new twists. What is it about it that you are not enjoying?
    I am not sure, it doesn't seem to have any flow to it, got all the seasons for it as it looked like a good show, maybe I'm not convinced by the acting.
    There does seem to be good action scenes though

I think I get what you mean in terms of flow. There isn't a linear story, it seems to jump all over the place without explaining what is going on. Initially Sarah has no idea what is going on and has to make it up as she goes along. Most of the people she interacts with, do know what is going on in their own story and therefore don't feel the need to explain themselves. This leaves us as an audience quite confused. The show continues on in that vein. As more of the plot is revealed and questions are answered, newer mysteries are introduced.

I remember when I first watched it I was distracted by trying to figure out how they were doing some of the clone interaction scenes and trying to figure out what acting tricks Tatiana was using to make each of her performances unique. But after a while I stopped thinking about it and started seeing all her different characters as being different people not one person.

I'd stick with it for a few more episodes and if it doesn't grab you then give up. No point slogging through it if you are not enjoying it.

• Advertisement

Thanks DMcL1971

Some great forward movement in last night's episode, but those last 5-10 minutes - SO many more questions!

The reunion between Helena & Gracie was unexpectedly sweet, I love that they have a bond now, and Gracie is almost one of the family.

There certainly was a hell of a lot going on in last night episode alright. I had to watch it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Tatiana as Krystal is so dim but so funny (and hot). I did start to feel sorry for her when they showed that she had some comprehension that things weren't quite right. By the end though I really felt sorry for her. She didn't deserve to end up where she is now.

I never liked Nealon, I always felt that, like Paul, you could never tell whos side he was on.

Helena and Donnie are great together, though Donnie is so funny you could pair him up with anyone and it would be great.

It was strange to see Felix playing it stright and Canadian.

The failure of the genetics work in Europe and Cosima's failing health is really starting to put a fire under her. Between herself and Sarah they really have started to push things forward rather than just react to what happens around them.

Alison certainly took her time about rejecting Jason's kiss.

And to cap it all off, Rachael is now in the hands of a new mystery older woman character. Who is that going to be?

Only two episodes left.

Delphine isnt' a very good operator, has two other teams spying on her, Che/Castor and Rachaels lot

caught a clip of the Innerspace after show, glad Im missing those two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

"This is top speed"
    "You are strong like baby ox, this I like"
    hahahahahaha :P

What a great episode, really enjoyed it!

What's the betting that mysterious older woman is Rachel's mother who didn't die in a fire either??

Donnie: She's crazy pants!
    Felix: Yeah, but she's good with kids.

The only thing the mystery woman said was 'Thank you Alan' but she sounded British. Which also made me think that it is Susan Duncan. Of course it could be the Director or someone from Topside. The doctor who was about to work on Rachael sounded like he was speaking German. So I reckon she is in Zurich which is where Delphine went with Ferdinand to meet Marian at the end of episode one.

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    4th episode of what season? 4th episode of season 1 - I totally understand, but keep sticking with it; 4th episode of season 2 - off the highs of the end of season 1, I could understand disappointment in the start of the 2nd season but it gets better; 4th episode of season 3 - you don't like the show... it's probably not going to grab you at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,110 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Good episode especially the last 5 minutes. Didn't see that coming.

I just finished watching it. I'm gonna have to watch it again later to make sure that I got it all. There was a hell of a lot going on in this episode. So many twists, nothing was turning out the way I was expecting.

Helena was fantastic and it was great seeing Maria Doyle Kennedy singing again.

It was kind of nice to see a reminder that Helena is still fúcking terrifying when she wants to be. Really enjoying the development of her character.

ShazGV wrote: »
    It was kind of nice to see a reminder that Helena is still fúcking terrifying when she wants to be. Really enjoying the development of her character.

Agreed. Helena has gone from a lonely childlike character who never felt any love, to someone with a large extended family. She is fiercely protective of her sisters and of their children. But this episode really reminds you just how dangerous she can be.

• Advertisement

A very convenient twist I thought. Although, I did always think Siobhan and Sarah looked a bit alike. So does that make Siobhan, Sarah, Alison, Helena etc. all sisters!!???

Actually I thought about it some more and technically it's more like Aunt right? So Sarah is actually Siobhan's aunt and the Siobhan and Kiera are cousins?

Actually I thought about it some more and technically it's more like Aunt right? So Sarah is actually Siobhan's aunt and the Siobhan and Kiera are cousins?

As messed up as it all seems, that sounds about right.

ok two lines fine whatever, but why her mother?

ok two lines fine whatever, but why her mother?

The two lines bit has some actual science, it's called being a chimera.

I'm assuming Siobhan is a convenient plot twist because as a natural child she holds one line? So I'd guess that now she can be studied as Leda in order to help clone club if anything were to happen to the original? I mean, I don't think Siobhan will kill her, not with Sarah there and the Leda twist but I can't see her making it through the next episode.

The two lines bit has some actual science, it's called being a chimera.

I'm assuming Siobhan is a convenient plot twist because as a natural child she holds one line? So I'd guess that now she can be studied as Leda in order to help clone club if anything were to happen to the original? I mean, I don't think Siobhan will kill her, not with Sarah there and the Leda twist but I can't see her making it through the next episode.

how did sarah end up with siobhan

Sarah's life began in an English orphanage and was bounced between foster homes until she ended up in "Carlton's pipeline" as a "child in the black". Carlton then handed her over to Mrs. S, who worked with "the Birdwatchers"
    http://orphanblack.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Manning

so the bird watchers were friends of the mother? I presume that something more to her murdering John

also the music scene was odd, ok so they have a musician and they use that to give her character background, but why the overblown backing music and fake applause

A great season finale, I loved it. Lots of stuff cleared up and plenty of new questions raised for the next season.

The Castor project seems to be nearly dead but could make a comeback. All the male clones we have seen so far are dead, except for Mark and any reamining unseen clones who are on their last legs. Doctor Coady is in the hands of Topside. But David Benchman, the Director and the military are still out there, they may not give up so easy.

I presume that Topside will come into play more in the next season. Ferdinand now seems to be willing to work with Sarah and Siobahn. He hates neolutionists and may well want to get Rachael back from them. Also Charlotte says that Rachael is to be her new mother, that implies that something has happened to Marian Bowles, who was part of Topside and an ally of Delphine.

We still don't know whether or not to trust Shay. Her having been ex-miltary and having told some lies to Cosima could just be her not revealing everything about herself at the early stages of a relationship as she suggests. It could all be in our heads and Cosima's, that there is anything suspicious about her. But, that military connection is mighty suspicious and I noticed on her Dyad profile report last week, when Cosima was flicking through it, it said that she had two older sisters. There was no mention of any brothers. When she had previously told Scott that she used to play the board game Runewars with her brothers. So, I'm still suspicious of her but have no idea what group she might me working with.

No mention this week about any fallout from the Hendrix drug business. With Jason Kellerman still alive and Helena having wiped out Pouchy's gang and stolen all their money, presumably either the cops or the Portugese mafia will eventually come calling.

So the neolutioninsts have been pulling the strings all along and have moles everywhere. This means we still can't trust anyone. What is going to happen to Rachael in the hands of the Neolutionists? What the hell was that thing in Nealon's mouth?

Delphine, despite plenty of suspicion along the way, dies heroically and always had Cosima's best interests at heart right to the end.

So Sarah now has a foster brother in Felix, a little sister in Charlotte, a big sister in Kendall, a twin sister in Helena, a bunch of Leda sisters, some Castor brothers, a daughter in Kira and a niece in Siobhan.

Where is poor Krystal?
    Will the Prolethians make a comeback?
    Why won't Cal keep a better eye on his daughter?
    Where can I get a Babka Cake?

Favourite lines.
    Kendall to Scott: What are ya gawpin' at, ya toothy little git?
    Krystal to Delphine: Why do weird things keep happening to me? What's in my nose?
    Helena to Jesse: I have science baby inside me, but you are my first.
    Jesse to Helena: Gosh sweetheart you had me at soap making.
    Alison to everyone: Save room for the 'Ethnic' cake.

Boom, totally nailed it with the mother not being dead either!
    "This is top speed"
    "You are strong like baby ox, this I like"
    hahahahahaha :P

What a great episode, really enjoyed it!

What's the betting that mysterious older woman is Rachel's mother who didn't die in a fire either??

In other news, ew wtf was that worm thing?? Are we going to go all bodysnatchers now? And where did Delphine put it, surely she knew she was going to die so she hid it for the clone club to find??

Also, I now adore Ferdinand. Suddenly he's a good guy! Or, he is actually the Neolutionist and killed the other lad in order to hide his tracks?? Or they both are but that was the sacrifice they had agreed to make for gaining the trust of the clone club? (nothing seems too far fetched for this show!)

The Helena duct tape smash was brilliant as well and Alison saying sestra. Excited now for next season, I don't even mind it getting a bit more sci-fi-y as long as the characters and their relationships are still strong. A good satisfying finale I thought!

Have to agree that it was a strong finale, very sweet moment right at the end between Sarah & Kira.

It was such a nice surprise to see Patrick J Adams back as Jesse; there have been a lot of satisfying, happy moments for Helena this season... after she escaped being held captive by Coady.

I was never that pushed about Delphine but I know how popular she was with a lot of people, she'll be missed very much by many.

The Neolutionists are so creepy, they make great villains!

wheres is Michelle Forbes ?

• Advertisement

wheres is Michelle Forbes ?

Marian hasn't appeared at all in this season. The last time we heard about her was in episode one where Delphine goes with Ferdinand to meet Marian in Zurich and Seth rescues Rudy from her basement. Though now that Susan Duncan has told Charlotte that Rachael is her new mother it does beg the question of what happened to Marian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just after finishing the 3 seasons and this is such a good show. Definitely one of the better things on TV. More people need to watch it

I think they have achieved a good balance of constantly keeping the mystery going by adding new mysterious elements while satisfying us by giving us continuous progress. I'm still no closer to figuring it all out than I was in season one but I know a hell of a lot more than I did back then. I like pretty much all the characters, the writers and Tatiana Maslany have done an excellent job of giving them all different and distinct personalities so that although Tatiana plays most of them they all feel like completely different people.

There is continuous tension in the story and I genuinely care about what happens to the characters. Even the supporting characters are interesting, they have all been given personalities of their own and you can care about them. Donnie is great and is really funny, Gracie is creepy but has real heart and I liked all the Castor clones.

It is also great to see a show that has so many strong female characters, in fact pretty much every important character is female and it is done in the correct way in, that these are interesting characters who happen to be female. No one is forcing them into the plot or deliberately tying to make the story about female empowerment. The characters are great and just happen to be women.

I really like the idea of the clones and topside joining forces against the real enemy, the Proletheans - I just wonder how long it will last?!

I totally agree that the mystery of the show is part of what makes it good - you're never sure of anyone's motivations or what their end game is; but too much of that is off-putting as well. I'd like just a tiny bit more of a reveal each season/episode arc.

IMO the Shay thing is a double red herring - I think it's her that shot Delphine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭smilerf

Just finished season one. Enjoying it. But I have to say the guy who plays Art is one of the worst actors I've ever seen. He only has one facial expression

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,110 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Tatiana Maslany finally got nominated for an Emmy
    http://tvline.com/2015/07/16/emmy-nominations-the-full-list/

BBC America have posted a few interesting Orphan Black video clips on YouTube. Including the full Comic Con panel, the blooper reel for season 3, a few parodies and a short bit on how the multi-clone dinner party scene was shot.

Full Orphan Black Comic Con Panel - San Diego Comic Con 2015

Season Three Bloopers

Donnie & Alison 2 : Seestra Sineestra Trailer

Donnie and Alison: Me and My Monitor!

Donnie y Alison: Las Drogas del Amor

A Thank You from Donnie Hendrix

A Closer Look at Orphan Black Season 3 - The Four Clone Dinner Scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭brian_t

Season 3 starts on BBC3 on Sunday September 27th at 2:10 am with a double-bill

Episodes 3 & 4 continue on Monday September 28th at 1:30 am

Episodes 5 & 6 continue on Tuesday September 29th at 1:25 am

Episodes 7 & 8 continue on Sunday October 3rd at 2:00 am

Episodes 9 & 10 (I haven't got the listings for beyond Sunday yet)

brian_t wrote: »
    Season 3 starts on BBC3 on Sunday September 27th at 2:10 am with a double-bill

Episodes 3 & 4 continue on Monday September 28th at 1:30 am

Episodes 5 & 6 continue on Tuesday September 29th at 1:25 am

Episodes 7 & 8 continue on Sunday October 3rd at 2:00 am

Episodes 9 & 10 (I haven't got the listings for beyond Sunday yet)
    Has BBC always burned off Orphan Black in this manner? This is a show that is very good and could potentially do very well here/UK if given a decent marketing chance!

Oh, just noticed BBC3 - the station that BBC hates. They must also have Orphan Black. Shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭brian_t

Has BBC always burned off Orphan Black in this manner?

Oh, just noticed BBC3

No they usually showed it one episode a week at 9 or 10pm.

It's a strange decision to binge show it like they are.

It has though always been on BBC3.

Advertisement