Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You 'feels' you lose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

GOD DAMN THIS THREAD
    lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Weather Underground carried the sad news that three "storm chasers" were killed last Friday, while chasing a tornado near El Reno, Oklahoma. All three had appeared on the Discovery Channel "Storm Chasers" show.

Today, fellow storm chasers aligned their positions across three US States to spell out their initials in their honour: Tim Samaras, his son Paul Samaras, and Carl Young:

580443_10201351973540873_1146336385_n.jpg

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

944639_528700617185194_1042890641_n.png

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

968955_369675706467306_362121650_n.jpg

Sadly, this happens way too much in life. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

This really hit me!

This is a bit teenager-y and a bit melodramatic, but it just struck me as a simple image that can succinctly sum up how many people may feel when love ends...

600499_470279189723321_1146084240_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

DazMarz wrote: »
    This is a bit teenager-y and a bit melodramatic, but it just struck me as a simple image that can succinctly sum up how many people may feel when love ends...

Hope ur ok hun xoxo

Hope ur ok hun xoxo

Yeah... something like that... :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

BMFJasiCQAIv4q2.jpg:large

This koala has just realised that it's home has been cut down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I just can't handle the animal ones. The humans are sad alright but the animal ones kill me. The poor whale, I actually have a lump in my throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

snoutless-dog2-1-522x293.jpg
    A dog who lost a chunk of her face while saving the lives of two girls is getting a hero's welcome back home in her native Philippines after being treated by top US vets.

Kabang made global headlines after jumping into the path of a speeding motorbike that was about to hit the young daughter and niece of her owner.

The girls were unharmed but the shepherd-mix had the top of her mouth ripped off in the collision in Zamboanga City, in the southern Philippines.

Owner Ruddy Bunggal said Kabana had formed a bond with his daughter, Dina, which had probably prompted her into action.

Brave dog saved two little girls lives.

http://news.sky.com/story/1100967/kabang-dog-with-no-snout-gets-face-surgery

http://notalwaysright.com/angels-in-america/29940

I think I have something in my eye...

DazMarz wrote: »
    http://notalwaysright.com/angels-in-america/29940

I think I have something in my eye...

It's hard to read that without feeling sceptic about the whole thing.

It's hard to read that without feeling sceptic about the whole thing.

Yeah, there is that, but I am a sap for a happy ending. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

6LiLez.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Yeah, so I lost on page 1...
    Thought I'd share this, it gets me everytime, from his eloquence throughout, to the two of them trying to be caring and yet professional at the end...

itac wrote: »
    Yeah, so I lost on page 1...
    Thought I'd share this, it gets me everytime, from his eloquence throughout, to the two of them trying to be caring and yet professional at the end...

Damn you. Had seen this before and almost moved to tears. The memory of it has even almost brought me there.

Why do I even come into this thread?? Ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I can't handle this thread...all the feels...

• Advertisement

994775_536387053075156_2113374698_n.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Gokei wrote: »

I posted that link from my laptop last night.. just clicked it there on my phone, doesn't work great, apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Man I didn't get past the first post ffs.:(

Anyone win yet? If so, well done, potential Serial Killer.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

right in the feels:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The two toddlers hugging it out at the airport was starting to get to me til I realised the boy was standing on her foot......ouch :(

I need to stop coming into this thread, losing about a gallon of tears every time :o

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

jMLbkcW.jpg?1

:(

jMLbkcW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

A famous American entertainer Steve Harvey is given a surprise birthday phone call.
    When he was in his 20's he was really struggling. A couple helped him out at and got him back on his feet. He had lost contact with them and hadn't seen them for years until the production team tracked them down and gave him a surprise live on air:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I cried the first time I watched this and my girlfriend has taken the piss out of me for it ever since :(

Ah **** why did I watch it again :(
    It just so nice.......

Advertisement