Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPORTSCO Leisure Centre D4

Options
  • 28-03-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Anyone a member? What are the facilities like and is it generally very busy? How much is membership for 3/6 months?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I was a member through about 3 years ago for about 5 years. I can't remember the price, but it was expensive, and I was joining through work. It cost me €2.50 a week to be a basic member, then extra to become a gym member, pool member or both. I was gym member, that cost about €600 on top of the weekly payment. Ring them for prices.
    It was completely rebuilt about 4 years ago, so it's decent inside. It would be busy from about 5:30-6-30 but grand any other time. Even during the busy time, you'd always get on a machine.
    Didn't use the pool, but it's supposed to be a great one, low amount of chlorine in it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭obi604

Yep, it's a nice gym, decent clientele, staff are friendly. . I'm only a member of the gym. You won't find meat heads in there but they have good free weights, smith machine and a bench press facility.

Plenty of treadmills and cross trainers etc.

They have TRX too.
    And tennis courts, indoor golf, spa

Think you can only join for a year. Prices are saucy though. Before you do anything it costs 230 a year to join the club, then pick whatever after these - gym, leisure etc.

My gym costs me 480 a year, just for the gym. You can join for 230 and do pay as you go for 10 euro a pop I think , but that's a total rip off.

Advertisement