Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walker saorview combi box -- recording edit

Options
  • 25-03-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Folks,

I recently purchased a Walker combi to use as a dedicated pvr. After upgrading the firmware to ver. 2.9 I have been reasonably happy with its performance. Just the occasional missed recording. However I have one gripe. Normally I set recordings from the 7-day epg (terrestrial) or the now/next epg (satellite).When I display the Library listing of recordings I am shown the program title. However I occasionally have to enter satellite recordings manually by entering the channel date and start time. Now when I display the library listing I am shown the channel , recording date and start time. Not very informative when you have several similar recordings. I'd like the facility of editing the recording title to show the film/program title. Unfortunately the firmware does not allow any editing of the title.

Can anybody suggest a workaround for this problem ?

Cheers !!

Advertisement