Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Barbers in Dundrum

• 16-03-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ _ciaran_

Can anyone recommend a good barbers in Dundrum?
    I've been to Knights in the shopping centre but am not a fan of the price.
    Are there any on the main st. that people would recommend?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭ UCD AFC

The Hill Barbers is very good on the road up to the Garda station

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ _ciaran_

Cheers, ended up going there as it's closest to me. Not a bad cut and only €12 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 Ihatecuddles-old

The best barbers on the main street, they give you a head massage at the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭ mjp

Good barbers at balally Lucas stop there. €13.50 for a cut but do good job. Prob best to get one of d guys to cut you if you get a chance as not a fan of the woman that does be there at times and noticed few others doing the same by waiting on d guys to cut them. Sound guys n there as well which always helps

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bambi eyes

The best one in Dundrum is the one in Ballinteer . The College Barbers . Nothing fancy just great haircut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,098 Anya Refined Shepherdess

bambi eyes wrote: »
    The best one in Dundrum is the one in Ballinteer . The College Barbers . Nothing fancy just great haircut

I'd agree. That's where I normally go

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Ravelleman

The best barbers on the main street, they give you a head massage at the end!

This is truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ mickyellow

bambi eyes wrote: »

Locally known as College Butchers ;)

Advertisement