Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ABS problem in 2007 Volvo V50

Options
  • 15-03-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

hello,

when i start my car, the abs comes on and i lose power. doesn;t happen every time. I'm not spinning wheels or even pressing hard on the peddle. can be dangerous, i pulled out of a petrol station last week, and lost all power in the wheels. i come off the pedal for a few seconds, and all is ok again. just happens after i turn on ignition. i'm going to go to the garage next week and get them to plug in the computer, but just wondering if anyone, has had something similar, and what was the matter, and cost to fix etc?

thanks

Advertisement