Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruise coming to Dublin

Options
  • 14-03-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Oblivion is getting an Irish premiere

So what time should I be there to greet him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Ande1975 wrote: »
    Oblivion is getting an Irish premiere

So what time should I be there to greet him?

Depends what level of Operating Thetan you are. Level 8 and he will give you a lift to the showing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

I'm bringing along my E-meter I bought off their website.

Time for an audit Tom, he is looking too emotional after his wife ran away with his baby.
    I can cure him.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

So where can I post to get helpful info without worrying about sarcastic, unhelpful responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Oooooh get you.

Well. You could ring the cinema (the Savoy?) where the shindig is taking place. You could ask Tom on Facebook or Twitter, or google +, you could sign up for his official newsletter, you could email Universal pictures (I think that's who's producing it), you could keep an eye on the official film website (though don't think Ireland has been updated on there yet). There is a thread about the film here on boards:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056827077

Advertisement