Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Rugby.Ireland V France

  • 08-03-2013 9:06pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭ todolist


    [email protected] evs with Powers to beat Ireland tomorrow.France WILL WIN.Great bet.Fill your boots.I have 200 on France to win.:):):)


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭ dirtyden


    todolist wrote: »
    [email protected] evs with Powers to beat Ireland tomorrow.France WILL WIN.Great bet.Fill your boots.I have 200 on France to win.:):):)


    I would not be entirely sure about that. France have possibly been more awful than us so far in the tournament. I find this one very hard too back and I almost liking the odds of 20/1 for a draw on bet365, but just for a sneaky fiver


  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ simon0brien


    todolist wrote: »
    [email protected] evs with Powers to beat Ireland tomorrow.France WILL WIN.Great bet.Fill your boots.I have 200 on France to win.:):):)

    haha rage :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ simon0brien


    dirtyden wrote: »
    I would not be entirely sure about that. France have possibly been more awful than us so far in the tournament. I find this one very hard too back and I almost liking the odds of 20/1 for a draw on bet365, but just for a sneaky fiver

    Nice call :O


  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭ todolist


    Good call Simon.I am eating my 200 euro humble pie and it tastes bitter.I was sure France wouldn't lose four on the trot.The damn draw never came into my calculations.England to stuff Wales on saturday looks like a good bet.Won't be sticking two hundred on in though.More like a fiver from now on.I learned my lesson.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 duckysauce


    todolist wrote: »
    Good call Simon.I am eating my 200 euro humble pie and it tastes bitter.I was sure France wouldn't lose four on the trot.The damn draw never came into my calculations.England to stuff Wales on saturday looks like a good bet.Won't be sticking two hundred on in though.More like a fiver from now on.I learned my lesson.

    Why do you think Wales will be stuffed , They are playing at home, and England have been lucky in all results bar the Scottish game.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭ todolist


    I just think England have a system that they stick to and it has been very effective.They will grind the Welsh down and get their coveted GS.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭ PEACEBROTHER


    Anyone know who is top points scorer in 6 nations so far ? Cant find it anywhere


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭ dirtyden


    Ireland -6 at evens is a nice bet this week I think. Can see the italians running out of steam and we have a little bit to prove after a patchy tournament until now.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 duckysauce


    todolist wrote: »
    I just think England have a system that they stick to and it has been very effective.They will grind the Welsh down and get their coveted GS.

    hope you didn't bet big


  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ simon0brien


    todolist wrote: »
    Good call Simon.I am eating my 200 euro humble pie and it tastes bitter.I was sure France wouldn't lose four on the trot.The damn draw never came into my calculations.England to stuff Wales on saturday looks like a good bet.Won't be sticking two hundred on in though.More like a fiver from now on.I learned my lesson.

    Hard luck :( Hate to see anybody losing :( I made a little bit on the Scots covering the +12 handicap v. France.. Good luck with Summer bets :P


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭ todolist


    duckysauce wrote: »
    hope you didn't bet big
    I got badly burnt betting in the Ireland/France game that I didn't bet again.I can't believe how badly England froze against Wales.They never got off the blocks.Their youth and inexperience was really shown by a wily welsh outfit.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 Tobyglen


    todolist wrote: »
    I got badly burnt betting in the Ireland/France game that I didn't bet again.I can't believe how badly England froze against Wales.They never got off the blocks.Their youth and inexperience was really shown by a wily welsh outfit.

    You should give up gambling for your wallets sake. Two predictions badly wrong.


  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭ todolist


    Tobyglen wrote: »
    You should give up gambling for your wallets sake. Two predictions badly wrong.
    I have.


Advertisement