Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust issues

Options
  • 06-03-2013 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Can a relationship work if neither party trust each other

Comments

Hi OP,

As this is a discussion forum, we ask that you give your opinion first when starting a thread. If this is an issue directly affecting you, then I suggest posting it in the Relationship Issues forum.

I'm going to leave it open for the moment until you further clarify. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Wouldn't work for me if I wasn't able to trust on every level. Why would you want to be with someone you couldn't trust?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭newbie2013

Can you define "work" mean because ive been in a relationship for 15 yrs with no trust but we get along ok apart from the few rows here and there.

You can have a relationship with no trust OP, but it wouldn't be a relationship I'd be interested in having.

A relationship without trust would be a very low quality one imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

Trust is the biggest thing for me. I can't trust people easily, pretty much the only guys I've been properly interested in were guys I had been friends with for a long time before anything else happened.

I couldn't imagine being in a relationship where I didnt feel 100% safe, and trusted the other person in all aspects, from not stealing my ATM card to not cheating on me.

• Advertisement

As the OP has not responded, I am locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement