Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query

Options
  • 04-03-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just a query. On the 21st feb i got my period, like any of my usual periods it came and went in a few days suffering the usual pain in my abdominal area and back region.

On the morning of the 27th of feb i awoke quiet early with severe abdominal pain (like stabbing pain) which moved down to my private area, this pain was so intense i could not move. The pain moved from my stomach, private area and in to my back, so intense that i started vomiting (only twice). I took some pain med and went to bed for the day. I was quiet tender and sore for the next couple of days

My problem now been that since i received that pain on the 27th i have blood coming from my other region, looks like another period!! Should i be worried, or even go to my gp, i don't want to bother her with stupid stuff. Might i add a few year ago i suffered with small cysts, that just went themselves, i usually get alot of pain in my private region which when i put pressure on relieves itself??

Any help wud be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭seenitall

PLEASE go to your GP.

You really should, with your symptoms I would have gone to my GP like a flash.

It's not stupid stuff - stabbing pain!? Go.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

No medical advice allowed. Please see your GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement