Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just enjoying a lovely bar of chocolate..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

The only tweeting I do is in the trees, and the only hashtagging I do is graffiting walls, and the only trends I follow is the latest what's hot in GQ... keep it mother****ing real biatches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

twix

No not one of those

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

OP I don't like you!
    I'm off chocolate for Lent and have been climbing the walls the last couple of days for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    OP I don't like you!
    I'm off chocolate for Lent and have been climbing the walls the last couple of days for some.

Will ya get away out of that, you won't get choolate on walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    OP I don't like you!

You can gorge in 13 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Seriously think I'll have to unfollow this thread, since it started I've eaten a Malteaster Bunny, a Galaxy Ripple bar and an Aero yogurt...... have to get back on that diet tomorrow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Jesus I'd love a creme egg

Advertisement