Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me with something?

Options
  • 02-03-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Ok first things first im a guy......second thing is im single and have tried online dating.

What I dont understand is that so many women seem to join POF and such sites because all they meet are creepy old drunk men when they are out.

These women seem really genuine and nice.

I am 26 and do not drink, yet I never seem to meet these women anywhere I go.

So my questions are, where do women like to be chatted up, wjat signs do you give guys to say (in a subtle way) that you are interested, and what things are a must or a no-no to say or do when flirting??

P.S Im not desperate, just intruiged!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Armaghmagic this isn't a suitable thread for the Ladies Lounge as outlined in the charter. Thanks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement