Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

The whole site was down since last night. I hope someone got that deal before they realised :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

^^^ Would Curry's honour it though?

eGlobalCentral have the Switch €282 using code CHKOUT5
    https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/nintendo-switch-with-neon-blue-and-neon-red-joycon.html

Cheaper on eGlobal UK £234.99 (€265.60) + PW/PM/AP/PC (same code CHKOUT5)
    https://www.eglobalcentraluk.com/nintendo-switch-with-neon-blue-and-neon-red-joycon.html

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I was just in GameStop in the Pavilion, a lot of Diablo III boxes had €45 on them. When I went to the till I was told it was back to €65.

Anyways, just ordered it on GameStop's website for €45 so if any one gets told in store that it's €65 just go on to the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I got that Labo yolk, am not interested after seeing it now, adverts time haha.

Some, very aspirational, seller is looking for €60 on there for one assembled. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,958 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

amadablam wrote: »
    Some, very aspirational, seller is looking for €60 on there for one assembled. :rolleyes:

Yeah, half the fun is putting it together I'd have thought.

I got Has Been Heroes for a tenner from Gamestop today, and ARMS for twenty the other day. Happy enough with those.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Anyone remember , were there deals for the switch last year on cyber Monday ? Debating whether to wait or get the 250 pound console only. Have a bit of credit on amazon gift card

• Registered Users Posts: 16,506 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Anyone remember , were there deals for the switch last year on cyber Monday ? Debating whether to wait or get the 250 pound console only. Have a bit of credit on amazon gift card

It was Amazon UK. They sold the Switch, Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £294.

Tempted by Civilization VI but it's probably going to drop in price when i buy it :D €49.99 seems to be the going rate

Enjoying shovel knight spectre and Steamworld dig 2, today. Both of which I seem to prefer to their predecessors :o

sligeach wrote: »

It was Amazon UK. They sold the Switch, Super Mario Odyssey and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £294.
    That's not bad ! Hoping for one with the 250 price haha wishful thinking !

Excited to get one though , played Mario kart 8 on a friend's switch and I was sold

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

amadablam wrote: »
    Tempted by Civilization VI but it's probably going to drop in price when i buy it :D €49.99 seems to be the going rate

Enjoying shovel knight spectre and Steamworld dig 2, today. Both of which I seem to prefer to their predecessors :o
    Feel the same, post here if you see any deals on it!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Still not worth it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Arms worth €20 in GameStop? Have it reserved.

Lemlin wrote: »

Good multiplayer fun. If you like WII boxing type games, you will like it. Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Lemlin wrote: »

Definitely. I had it last year. Probably put about 30 hours into it and loved it. Would have played more if any of my mates also owned it. There's no real single player mode. It's all about online battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭redlead

sligeach wrote: »

Toby Deals have a console only deal for €270 which is pretty decent. I ordered one with the intention of buying mario odyssey from the Nintendo store at the discounted price of €40. The problem is that game discount expires on Thursday and doubt I'll have the console by then. Didn't realise I had to have a registered console to buy the game which is a bummer. I want to keep this console digital only.

Is this a good price?
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate Edition Console
    + The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - delivered for €380 (price drops when both in basket at checkout).

I'm not keen on the special editions, as they seem to only come with a downloadable game. Smyths website seems to be down at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,912 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Suckit wrote: »
    Is this a good price?
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate Edition Console
    + The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - delivered for €380 (price drops when both in basket at checkout).

I'm not keen on the special editions, as they seem to only come with a downloadable game and some decal and Smyths website seems to be down at the minute.

It's about €350 for the Smash Console on Amazon so your getting Zelda for €30.

To be honest I'd hold out for tomorrow and see if anything shows up on Cyber Monday.

No bundle deals for the switch so far on Amazon. Dissapointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

No bundle deals for the switch so far on Amazon. Dissapointing.

I need Amazon to do a deal myself. eBay have a decent deal at the moment. Check out hotdealsuk for info.

• Advertisement

I need Amazon to do a deal myself. eBay have a decent deal at the moment. Check out hotdealsuk for info.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-5027757117527-switch-neon-with-mario-kart-8-deluxe-the-legend-of-zelda-299-ebay-ao-on-ebay-3120789

Posted here for you Richard

Ended up pulling the trigger on the console only for 250 as I had a voucher for amazon.

Heard santa might be getting me mario kart 8, also have red dead redemption to get through also so may hold off on Zelda till the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

Doesn't post to Ireland unfortunately - North or South.

AddressPal might be able to get it.

https://addresspal.anpost.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Doesn't post to Ireland unfortunately - North or South.

AddressPal might work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Ya it's been down to £35 since last Thursday. It's been sitting in my basket for the last few days. Might get it in Smyths yet. Support local shops an all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,506 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Suckit wrote: »
    AddressPal might be able to get it.

https://addresspal.anpost.ie/

For people who may not have used AddressPal in the past few months, remember that they've changed their address. I meant to remind people before but I kept forgetting. You should have gotten e-mail reminders but just in case you've forgotten or didn't see, it's:

AP XXXXXXXXXXX(enter your unique address),
    AddressPal, The Beacon, Mosquito Way,
    Hatfield, AL10 9WN
    United Kingdom

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Missed the console only deal on Amazon last week at £249.00 they had another deal for console and mario kart 8 at around £289.00, I snoozed I losed !!

It doesn't seem to be in stock from Amazon directly at all, wonder will they get it back in and if they'll hold the 249 price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Missed the console only deal on Amazon last week at £249.00 they had another deal for console and mario kart 8 at around £289.00, I snoozed I losed !!

It doesn't seem to be in stock from Amazon directly at all, wonder will they get it back in and if they'll hold the 249 price

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement