Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSA under pressure from EU to reduce fees

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its the licence fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

2011 wrote: »

Thanks 2011.

Seen this also on the website.

http://www.neci.ie/2013/02/3005/

Interesting that they seem to think we all got a free licence:

NECI will continue to lobby to effect change and we once again demand that Electrical Contractors are given the same free licence as was given to Security Alarm Installers.

It is only free if you already hold a PSA licence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daxander

Hi to all

If I can change a topic a bit. Recently PSA sue me that I did a CCTV in one pub. Im electrycian, before licences came in life I was doing a CCTV and alarms for a last few years. But anyway does someone know what may be a results of the court ? the value of work was only 900 euro as only system updating was done/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

Are they going prosecuting the person that employed you as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daxander

hi. no. the owner of the pub just sent a copy of cheque and invoice to psa which is saying service work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Amazing... All the proof they need & they still don't prosecute the end user.:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

KoolKid wrote: »
    Amazing... All the proof they need & they still don't prosecute the end user.:confused::confused:

Have they yet prosecuted an end user?

Not to my knowledge.

Advertisement