Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheHut.com voucher for 12% OFF for today only

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Just be careful. I ordered a black fleece and received an orange rain jacket from these fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Just be careful. I ordered a black fleece and received an orange rain jacket from these fools.
    We have ordered heaps of stuff from them and not an issue ever... I guess everyone makes mistakes....;)

Not trying to thread spoil but there was a thread for black fleeces created a year or two ago where everyone who ordered one got something different - it was like they were trying to pawn off other stock hoping only a small few would bother returning the item.

Edit - here we go: Read from post 61 onwards. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73175400

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

Not trying to thread spoil but there was a thread for black fleeces created a year or two ago where everyone who ordered one got something different - it was like they were trying to pawn off other stock hoping only a small few would bother returning the item.

Edit - here we go: Read from post 61 onwards. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73175400

Good heads up, thanks. Think I'll give it a miss after their tactics from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭death1234567

I order alot from them and never had any issues, seem like a good company to be honest.

• Advertisement

They seem to be popular so they must do plenty right. But in my example you'll see a blatant effort to offload unpopular stock. Not just one or two mistakes but a whole lot.

Any company that tries that on their customers deserves the bad press that comes with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I have ordered off this site before and I found the quality very hit and miss.

Advertisement