Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxfresh Berghaus fleece jacket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Thanks OP just bought 2 :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just got for myself!

Thinking ahead to colder climes and needing a new fleece for going to footy.
    (The Lidl one I have has no zips on the pockets - useless)

Seems to be the same as this one (sold out) on the Boxfresh site for £65.
    http://www.boxfresh.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_2_202_202383_-1_93359_12201_202387

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

thanks just ordered one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

just ordered the fleece

Thanks OP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

thanks OP, just ordered one there..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

Cheers ordered!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

I just orderred the ladies jersey jacket. Nice one! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

just ordered one too ; thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Thanks OP...just ordered. Great find!!
    Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Do Thehut.com accept laser/debit cards?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 earnesty

thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Great spot, just ordered mine there. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Ordered, cheers!

Unsure on sizing, at that price I'm half tempted to order the smaller one too, just in case. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

Only Small and Medium sizes left.

Damn my broad shoulders!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

I ordered and it says dispatch date 16/08/2011 when I go into the order on my account. Anyone else the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭HHH

Dispatch Date Est: 08/07/2011, Ordered an hour ago.

HHH wrote: »
    Dispatch Date Est: 08/07/2011, Ordered an hour ago.

Same for me, order status is at picking stage, date 08/07/2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

great find, ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Good find op

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Only small left now. I'm as well off really as have so many jackets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mmmm wonder how small, small is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Other Boxfresh jackets, on mandmdirect, are listed as 36-38" chest for small. Assume it's in some way similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

According to the sizing guide on the hut

UK Size (inches) S
    Neck 14
    Chest 36-38
    Waist 31

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

Anyoune else get this email from the hut ?
    I paid with pay pal but I got this email back ?? Paypal worked fine on another ebay purchase during the week :confused:

"One or more of your items are now in our warehouse and ready to dispatch but we're sorry there has been a problem processing the payment for your order."
    • If you have opted to pay through PayPal, you will need to correct your details directly in your PayPal account. Once you have done this you will need to replace your order on the site.

djo789 wrote: »
    I paid with pay pal but I got this email back ?? Paypal worked fine on another ebay purchase during the week :confused:

"One or more of your items are now in our warehouse and ready to dispatch but we're sorry there has been a problem processing the payment for your order."
    • If you have opted to pay through PayPal, you will need to correct your details directly in your PayPal account. Once you have done this you will need to replace your order on the site.

I've had this happen with zavvi.com before, they're the huts sister site.

When I had placed my order, the game I ordered was not in stock so my paypal was not charged at that point. The game then came into stock at their warehouse, at which point zavvi tried to charge my paypal.

In the time betweeen placing my order and the paypal account being charged, the balance of my paypal account became lower than the price of the game I ordered.

This meant that paypal declined zavvi's attempt to charge my account and I recieved the same email as yourself.

To resolve it I had to first place a query on the order through my zavvi account and then ring their helpline to get them to re process the order. As part of this process I had to cancel the order and place it again.

It worked out ok in the end but ringing was a bit annoying. On the upside the price of the game had fallen in the meantime so I saved a few euro by placing a seperate order again.

I don't know how this would work out with a sale item, but your best bet is to check your paypal balance is sufficent anfd then give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

djo789 wrote: »

Paypal UK was hacked this week. Maybe its related to that.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/235096/twitter_account_of_paypal_uk_hacked.html

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

Thanks Jayd0g for the info much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Antrim_Man wrote: »

No, a twitter account belonging to Paypal was hacked, a different kettle of fish entirely.

How do you think someone hacking Twitter is going to impact the poster in questions Paypal account?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Do-more wrote: »
    No, a twitter account belonging to Paypal was hacked, a different kettle of fish entirely.

How do you think someone hacking Twitter is going to impact the poster in questions Paypal account?

Best safe to check your account anyway. I heard on another forum that some UK users had money taken from their accounts and people advised to check and change password. You can of course not bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Antrim_Man wrote: »
    I heard on another forum that some UK users had money taken from their accounts

Then why not link to that discussion, rather than a news story about a Twitter account being hacked and suggesting that that may be the cause of the problem? :rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement