Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Three matches ago Panathinaikos appointed an unknown manager. People slammed him when he sold his best player for less than apparently he was worth and yet three wins from three and no goals conceeded have incredibly lifted them from rock bottom of the table and nine points adrift of safety to within one win of securing Division Three football for next season.

And with new record signing Alessio Cerci about to make his debut there are real hopes that mission impossible could be achieved.

It's not in our hands. We're odds on to go down. But by God will we give this our best shot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Three matches ago Panathinaikos appointed an unknown manager. People slammed him when he sold his best player for less than apparently he was worth and yet three wins from three and no goals conceeded have incredibly lifted them from rock bottom of the table and nine points adrift of safety to within one win of securing Division Three football for next season.

And with new record signing Alessio Cerci about to make his debut there are real hopes that mission impossible could be achieved.

It's not in our hands. We're odds on to go down. But by God will we give this our best shot.

Fair play to ya...im sure who ever slammed you didnt mean it....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Pablo Hernandez for Sale at Udinese if anyone's interested?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Beefy78 wrote: »

I think that sale was perfectly acceptable, you got a good price, worry now about the naysayers, the hoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

people are busy tonight i see on the transfer front......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Aston Villa for Nuri ŞAHIN of 20,000,000 plus Christian BENTEKE .
    Respond

No wonder I cant buy anyone :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Aston Villa for Nuri ŞAHIN of 20,000,000 plus Christian BENTEKE .
    Respond

Thats not bad :eek: I was being realistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

pepper180 wrote: »
    Thats not bad :eek: I was being realistic!

Sahin has a lower value in the game than Benteke and you want an extra 20m :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If the results go right I'll top the table but I'm happy enough with promotion which is already secured :)

I'm hoping your lads are in holiday mode already!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Respond

if it was 20M + Sahin for Bentekkers then its a good deal, not a great, just an all right one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

1000th post:P

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

swoody wrote: »
    if it was 20M + Sahin for Bentekkers then its a good deal, not a great, just an all right one.

20M + Sahin for Benteke? Whatever you're smoking, give me some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

1000th post:P

FAIL

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Being honest, a straight swap seems more "fair".

Sahin has a lot of competition to compete against.
    Benteke is at Villa for at least another year.

Neither player is worth the other AND an additional 20m. Even in this game world.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

soap1978 wrote: »
    FAIL

.....on two accounts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Even though tonights result makes no diff to me qualifying for play-off(already in the bag), im still refreshing like a mad yoke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Cmod note: I'm locking this thread as it has hit over 10k posts, which is known to kill hamsters. Feel free to create it's successor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement