Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slurry Agitator

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

blue5000 wrote: »
    They say necessity is the mother of invention:D
    that bale twine was a great invention! last year I bought a roll just to have it for repairs and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

wrong forum fergus,these lads are only interested in machinery!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭td5man

PMU wrote: »
    wrong forum fergus,these lads are only interested in machinery!
    Hes just stirring sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Lads, hit the report post button when you see crap like that and we can delete it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DonalMc77

Well Lads,
    just quick question, I recently purchased a abbey 1300 tanker, we have 4 bay & 2 bay slated shed. I'm thinking of getting an agitator. Our tractor is a Case CX 90. Would NC 3000 be ok to run on this tractor & wold it b able for it? I can only get at 1 agitating point in the 4 bay shed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭9935452

DonalMc77 wrote: »
    Well Lads,
    just quick question, I recently purchased a abbey 1300 tanker, we have 4 bay & 2 bay slated shed. I'm thinking of getting an agitator. Our tractor is a Case CX 90. Would NC 3000 be ok to run on this tractor & wold it b able for it? I can only get at 1 agitating point in the 4 bay shed?

Tractor should be grand for that agitator but in reality unless the tank is seriously watery you will only be able to agitate 30/35 feet and have to empty the tank by a few feet and draw water in and start again

Advertisement