Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fun-loving thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    How can people be so stupid that they need to post a thread to ask where the prison forum is. There's a big search box up on top of the page, it even says "Find forums, users and posts" in it to give you the hint what it's for. Start typing "prison" and it offers it to you. It's even there on the touch site. FFS
    O RLY?

http://oi45.tinypic.com/10yqmbp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

so the guy who found a safe he couldnt open is now locked up

Allanis Morrisette, your comeback starts here !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

The "safe" guy has moved his story to twitter https://twitter.com/son0vagun
    No mods there looking for any excuse to ban/threadlock there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    How can people be so stupid that they need to post a thread to ask where the prison forum is. There's a big search box up on top of the page, it even says "Find forums, users and posts" in it to give you the hint what it's for. Start typing "prison" and it offers it to you. It's even there on the touch site. FFS

Jesus. He probably saw the shít going down over yonder and started a thread absent-mindedly.

Relax. Whole lot of angry there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

BBDBB wrote: »
    so the guy who found a safe he couldnt open is now locked up

He's been released now

He's been released now

if he gets the safe open then thats the follow up single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Maybe read the whole thread? I can't see nor access the Prision Forum. Hence why I started the thread.

Back on topic: SonOvagun is out, perhaps we should offer this thread to him as a safe-haven - until he gets back on his feet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

Safecrackers go to Prison.

I take this moral from todays events.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Well someone cocked up there.

Buffybot admitted not even knowing about the thread. Should he not have a look at the guys recent posts before banning him (and moving himself further up the League of Bastards)? Should there really be a League of Bastards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Ok folks. My ban has been lifted. I wanna thank everyone for their kind words and support. It has been a roller coaster of a ride.

I'm now more spurred on and determined to open the safe, I will do it, just not today.

Also like to thank FluffyFot for lifting the ban.

The thread now needs to be reopened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Ok folks. My ban has been lifted. I wanna thank everyone for their kind words and support. It has been a roller coaster of a ride.

I'm now more spurred on and determined to open the safe, I will do it, just not today.

Justice has been served!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

Son0vagun wrote: »

Welcome back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Thank you. It's been some day. I need to go now and spend some QT with the Missus and watch love/hate

Thanks everyone

PS hair cut boy is not happy.

is he out of mousse again?

Pj! wrote: »
    Well someone cocked up there.

Buffybot admitted not even knowing about the thread. Should he not have a look at the guys recent posts before banning him (and moving himself further up the League of Bastards)? Should there really be a League of Bastards?

One might consider this as lazy moderating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Jebus I feel happy Mr Mountains has shown no interest in Boards yet. What if he wanted to open an account to post in the DIY forum or whatever ? Would I end up banned too ?

Have a good evening SonOvagun, sorry about the hassle on your anniversary, and thanks for the fun thread, can't wait to find out what's in it too :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement